Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same…but I like to see a S3 version with the shoulder plate

There’s a couple good ones out there readily available now for under $20 shipped that does the job. Why wait ~2+ years?:lol

IMG_5570.jpeg

I was wanting to hold out for an upgraded version. Double jointed arms are a must! But I might bite the bullet, do a Rey body switch, and add the beskar shoulder piece. Ah, decisions decisions!

Do you guys actually like the new shoulder cover?
I know it’s the current look but I still prefer the figure as stock. The asymmetry just doesn’t work for me. She needs to paint that pauldron blue with a white mythosaur to satisfy my taste.
Hate it, ruined her perfect colour scheme.

It’s a figure I’ll probably sell in light of Mando s3, when Mando said something like ‘I bow down and lend myself to your leadership Lady Kryze’ that was enough of the nonsense for me.

It’s a figure I’ll probably sell in light of Mando s3, when Mando said something like ‘I bow down and lend myself to your leadership Lady Kryze’ that was enough of the nonsense for me.
They Boba-Fetted Mando.

It was nice of the show to verbally communicate to us that Mando as a character is now completely without agency or any personal ambitions or purpose beyond serving lady Kryze. At least we know where we stand moving forwards.
He officially declared himself as the right hand man to Bo’s leading lady energy- just to clear up any residual confusion from the previous episode, which ended with Bo centre frame, heroically igniting the dark sabre while he stood awkwardly at the far left of the screen.

Yes they’ve done a real number of Din. Christ knows why but they said they were looking at GoT and they have ripped off the last season or 2, first the 3 dragon baby thing and now they’ve well and truly ‘John Snowed’ Din, once a really good character and now nothing but the little lap dog of the all-powerful female. ‘She’s my queen’, how many times did Snow say that. Thing is this nonsense hasn’t done Bo-Katan any favors either.

Back