Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly not no. They never made a Boba Fett series.
The last we ever saw of him, Boba had just killed Bib Fortuna and taken the throne. Fennec had just taken a perch beside him, giving him a "I want you" smile and hits the bottle.
What happens next is a complete mystery and Robert Rodriguez never ever made anything Boba Fett related. Ever.
Oh, ok. Phew, at least his reputation is intact.
Anyway, Bo-Katan looks like a really good release. Hot Toys killin' it with their Mandos. Thanks for the pics everyone. :)

Great pic!!! Figure of the year eh?! That sounds promising.

Mine charged today, the email said tho it’ll be in warehouse in about 10 days tho

I’ll make a final decision on the last week of this month but definitely a top contender already. Hot Toys has really nailed it with all of their Mando’s, I never thought we’d see something like these a few years ago.

Now hopefully, Sideshow can ship up my Axe and really end this year as one of my favorites, as a collector.

I'd like to pick this up, but can't just yet....is this likely to go on a wait list do you think? May just go the installment route.
I've done that recently for a few things just to secure them. I don't tend to like doing the installment plan, but it's come in handy with all the sales SS had recently.
I love the cycle of: the head sculpt looks all wrong to the inaccuracies of the costume to figure of the year! This happens with soo many releases.
Indeed. You'd think ppl would learn by now but it never happens. We still get the freakout when the bad, early pics show like it's the first time it's ever happened. Then, eventually the ppl who come into the threads months or even years later asking where to pick one up b/c they "missed out" and don't want to pay aftermarket prices.

Last edited:
I love the cycle of: the head sculpt looks all wrong to the inaccuracies of the costume to figure of the year! This happens with soo many releases.

It's not that bad if you don't generalize what you read and realize there's just hundreds/thousands of collectors with different views. I guarantee the people giving it praise weren't the ones dumping on the headsculpt if you go back on this thread:dunno

It's not that bad if you don't generalize what you read and realize there's just hundreds/thousands of collectors with different views. I guarantee the people giving it praise weren't the ones dumping on the headsculpt if you go back on this thread:dunno
Well when you read a billion posts it’s impossible not to generalise lol. Plus I know I’ve dumped on figures then praised them. Collectors are a fickle bunch. I’m sure I’m not the only one lol.

That's funny, because I got a charging on the 5th email, followed 20 minutes later by a "Hot Toys Bo-Katan will be delayed" with a 15% off an in stock item coupon, which annoyingly does not work on Echo.

Sideshow having a normal one over there tonight lol

That's funny, because I got a charging on the 5th email, followed 20 minutes later by a "Hot Toys Bo-Katan will be delayed" with a 15% off an in stock item coupon, which annoyingly does not work on Echo.

Sideshow having a normal one over there tonight lol
They sent some delay emails about Loki too, even though we know he’s out in HK. These must be automated and probably in error.

I got the “charging soon” email followed by the “will be delayed” email 15 minutes later as well. I was wondering WTH is going on, but sounds almost “normal” now. Lol

It seems more and more common that figures are shipping from overseas piecemeal - or as fast as they can get initial batches out. Maybe that's the case here? They're not getting their expected full allotment on the first delivery?

Back