Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the **** is the belt and holster orange?
I feel like this has already been discussed in this thread but …
Boots seem too brown, they should be grey-black
Stripes on pants should be black not brown
Hair not orange enough
As you say belt and holster should be brown

I’m sure there will get fixed in production :):)

I feel like this has already been discussed in this thread but …
Boots seem too brown, they should be grey-black
Stripes on pants should be black not brown
Hair not orange enough
As you say belt and holster should be brown

I’m sure there will get fixed in production :):)
I dont think they will. Only the belt bothers me. The bright color really is at odds with the rest of the look.

Jango died like a chump.
SILENCE, HERETIC

.... But seriously, he did - because that's what Lucas did to people like Jango: killed them stupidly and without a second thought. And he tried to do it to Boba too.

As for Bo, my money is on at least a six-month delay. Or they will release in tiny batches, like they're doing to Fett Deluxe rn. Its in fact her turn to be delayed. Jango has been delayed for over six months...? and many are still waiting on Fett Deluxe. Its Bo's turn.

Yeah, I shouldn’t have looked myself. Sadly I do live up to Darth Dennis’ first estimation of preorder amount. I always knew I ordered a lot of figures from Sideshow, but damn that was a surprise. I haven’t really assessed my collection in a few years and now I don’t think I will.

Same. $6,000.
Jesus.
I'm glad I've decided to step back, then.

Damn Sideshow for being so easy to keep track of.

Since there's 3 days to final payment and not a sign of release, I guess a delay notice is inevitable.

I wouldn’t think she’s released before July at the earliest. Hot Toys would need a miracle to catch up on production to get this out in 2Q.

Back