Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were rumors that bo katan would get her own series. I was hoping for an announcement at celebration :(

There were rumors that bo katan would get her own series. I was hoping for an announcement at celebration :(
at least it seems like she’ll be a major player in mando S3. who knows if theyll spin her off from there

Next Star Wars releases should be Bo-Katan, Hunter, Echo, Mando, Luke and Dark Trooper…did I miss anyone in there?

ROTJ Biker Scout, which has a July-September expected release date, besides that, that's all we got, with Jesse and Vaughn in Q4.

I kept thinking the Biker Scout was next year for some reason, completely escaped my mind that he went up last September.

Yeah, Kuiil, Ahsoka, Bo Katan, Dark Trooper we’re all originally set to release around this quarter. We shall see.

Pretty sure the rumored Bo Katan series was canceled. I read that somewhere. lol
That was probably due to the idea that she’s going to be an antagonist in the upcoming season. Made sense when she was a good guy. Maybe not as much now.

There were rumors of a Bo-Katan show but not substantial. If it happens, it was said to take place after The Mandalorian Season 3. It could still happen if it was in the works.

There was nothing about it being cancelled specifically. You may be thinking of the separate Rangers of the New Republic show. Bo-Katan was rumored to be featured in that before it was cancelled.

Last edited:
There were rumors of a Bo-Katan show but not substantial. If it happens, it was said to take place after The Mandalorian Season 3. It could still happen if it was in the works.

There was nothing about it being cancelled specifically. You may be thinking of the separate Rangers of the New Republic show. Bo-Katan was rumored to be featured in that before it was cancelled.
I think I was getting it mixed up with Katie Sackhof’s Netflix show “Another Life” being canceled.

I'd be down for a Bo-Katan show!

Last edited:
Back