Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wise decision.

I think of it as we dont have too many female Mandos, so the ones we get, we need to buy them. i will buy any and all Nite Owls regardless of gender, tho. I hope season 3 gives us all kinds of new Mandos.
Exactly! It is a good character, great unique Mando armour and that she is female is a plus for me. It will actually be my first female figure but I think she will look great next to Boba, Din, Rex.
I really hope Heavy Mando is in S3 and reissued haha.

Bo's a pretty important Mando. To say the least. IMO not buying her would be like looking at HT Pre Viszla and going ".....Nah. We might get a new version down the road. Pass."

Prolly best NOT

Bo's a pretty important Mando. To say the least. IMO not buying her would be like looking at HT Pre Viszla and going ".....Nah. We might get a new version down the road. Pass."

Prolly best NOT
Yeah I am convinced! Plus my POs around than are pretty scarce. But if they made a Pre Vizla that is a definite buy. Was my fav Clone Wars character.

Pre Vizsla is everything that Mandalorians were always hyped up to be, minus burning villagers down but we can overlook that:lol

Speaking on female Mando’s, it’s a no-brainer that we’ll get Sabine in the Ahsoka show and I hope they get to her sooner rather than later.

Sabine would be wonderful. I loved Rebels!

I preordered this the other day so I can stretch those payments lol. I love the character and actress. So I’m excited they are making her.

not sure I’d get any of her crew yet or not. Too much else to pick from for my budget. But I’m really hoping that they get made as well! I love the clone and mando designs, and they can pump them all out lol

There is no way Season 4/5 Pre Vizsla doesn't happen one of these days. That armor is just way too cool for Hot Toys not to do and it'll practically print money for them.

There is no way Season 4/5 Pre Vizsla doesn't happen one of these days. That armor is just way too cool for Hot Toys not to do and it'll practically print money for them.
I sure do hope so, such a great character.

Gar Saxon, either the maul or mando version would be great too! Visually I mean, Gar was worlds better as a character

Pre Vizsla is everything that Mandalorians were always hyped up to be, minus burning villagers down but we can overlook that:lol

Speaking on female Mando’s, it’s a no-brainer that we’ll get Sabine in the Ahsoka show and I hope they get to her sooner rather than later.
Death Watch = Space Mongols

Mandalorians = Space Samurai

As much as I would love a Pre Vizla, I doubt it happens. At least not anytime soon. We don’t even have all the Bad Batch and that is an ongoing, popular show. Pre Vizla was years ago plus it is a lot of “new” parts and head sculpt (it would have to come with a head sculpt).

I think they will milk the Clones and once we start seeing other Clone Wars Commanders that weren’t in Season 7 than maybe eventually they will get to other characters.

I meant Vizla was a better character lol

but yes, I hope clone wars popularity and maybe even the Ahsoka show, will lead to some Rebels series figures.

I don't mean this disparagingly because I like the Death Watch, but I feel like Pre Vizsla was drunk half the time so he probably doesn't even remember burning the village down.

I have no real evidence to support that other than his crew looking like a band of party animals. But he just seems like the kind of person that sits on the edge of their bed at 5:30AM and throws a flask across the room because they were angry it was empty.

Last edited:
I don't mean this disparagingly because I like the Death Watch, but I feel like Pre Vizsla was drunk half the time so he probably doesn't even remember burning the village down.

I have no real evidence to support that other than his crew looking like a band of party animals. But he just seems like the kind of person that sits on the edge of their bed at 5:30AM and throws a flask across the room because they were angry it was empty.

He’s such severely underrated character and his potential was as high as any character in this franchise. A high born aristocrat who was raised on manifest destiny and just happened to deal and get double crossed by a Sith Lord.

Went from being in a prominent house to living on the run. All for a cause he whole heartedly believed in. Ended up dying a pretty “noble” death and his legacy technically still lives on with who Bo-Katan is and what her cause is still. Plus, two pairs of totally kick ass armor. So yeah, totally worthy of a figure as much as anyone.

544C623F-ECA9-4D91-BC97-B56FC3BF1612.jpeg

Back