Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean eventually. I am even willing to wait for a possibly S3 Bo Katan. I think she will factor in quite a bit. But that is risky because I doubt we will see a S3 before the S2 figure is released.
But Koska will def be made. 100 percent.

Orrrrr, you can just buy the Bo Katan on PO and enjoy her on display "now." With season 3 probably not coming until Fall of next year, you have almost 3 years, at the minimum, to even start thinking about a S3 Bo Katan figure.

Not to mention you'll be at least guaranteed to break even should you decide to sell her then. Hot Toys Fett/Mando's keep good resale value and you'll probably make a pretty penny if you sell it at the right time. Especially with Bo only continuing to rise in popularity. To even worry about a figure coming out in 2024, at the earliest, is crazy talk right now:lol

Last edited:
Honest question - why are people so convinced Koska will definitely be made? If she’s not returning it doesn’t feel like a safe bet with so many other characters they can make instead.

Honest question - why are people so convinced Koska will definitely be made? If she’s not returning it doesn’t feel like a safe bet with so many other characters they can make instead.
Just for the simple fact that anything Mando sells

How much will Bo's armor even change, tho? If there were a new version? I doubt she's going to pull a Mando with serious revisions every season.

This may be the one Bo we get, just sayin

Yeah I get your points.
maybe I will just get this one. I’ll wait until final product photos but for have a female Mando amongst the collection will look cool.

Not to mention that while prototypes don't mean anything, they bothered to make one of her and that at least means a higher percentage than if there were no prototype.
That's kind of how I feel though. How many prototypes have we seen from Hot Toys over the years that never made it to production? 40-50? Just because there's a prototype doesn't mean it's likely she's coming, but the odds are certainly better than nothing.

How much will Bo's armor even change, tho? If there were a new version? I doubt she's going to pull a Mando with serious revisions every season.

This may be the one Bo we get, just sayin
You probably wouldn't recognise her because of the red arm...

1636584204407.png

That's kind of how I feel though. How many prototypes have we seen from Hot Toys over the years that never made it to production? 40-50? Just because there's a prototype doesn't mean it's likely she's coming, but the odds are certainly better than nothing.

Agreed.

Koska might go down to the prototype dungeon with all the others we've seen over the years. Rogue One fans are still waiting for Baze to pair with Chirriut. Mando is hot, no denying that, but HT might be putting a bit of a pause on them with so many shows coming out before Mando S3.

Though I admit it is a bit unusual that we've only seen 1 item revealed from Sideshow Con in July go up for pre-order. Between the Mandos shown, B1 Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid and the Grogu set, you'd think they put one of them up, especially that Grogu set. Even though we just did get the clones last week, Star Wars has been pretty quiet since Mando Luke went up.

Though I admit it is a bit unusual that we've only seen 1 item revealed from Sideshow Con in July go up for pre-order. Between the Mandos shown, B1 Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid and the Grogu set, you'd think they put one of them up, especially that Grogu set. Even though we just did get the clones last week, Star Wars has been pretty quiet since Mando Luke went up.

I actually feel like we’re gonna get these Mando season 2 characters sprinkled in during now and the early showing of Book of Boba. We’ll get his new look then and Fennec under the new show. But then we won’t get Cad Bane, Bossk, Omega, etc. until the spring.

I actually feel like we’re gonna get these Mando season 2 characters sprinkled in during now and the early showing of Book of Boba. We’ll get his new look then and Fennec under the new show. But then we won’t get Cad Bane, Bossk, Omega, etc. until the spring.

I like your optimism lol.

I thought the same thing with General Kenobi..last year and Padme the year before that and Bespin Luke...

Its so frustrating how HT showed off all those prototypes at the cons, which we're all still waiting for and then just drop Jesse and Vaughn out of no where. They announce figures they never promted but the ones they do promote take an eternity 😤

Where is Koska, Fennec, Cobb Vanth -where is Crosshair? 😭 We even get Yelena and Ultron before Red Guardian and Zemo.

You might be on to something there. They didn’t really start with Mando season 2 releases until well into the show. Only the Tuskens (featured in the trailer and early promotional images), Gideon (probably a leftover prototype from season 1), and the Transport Trooper/Shoretrooper (figures with heavy re-use of parts) were released during and just after the show. The best and most important releases came well after season 2 finished. They’re obviously keeping character images well under wraps in these Favreau/Filoni shows, even the toy companies don’t appear to have early access to them.

Its so frustrating how HT showed off all those prototypes at the cons, which we're all still waiting for and then just drop Jesse and Vaughn out of no where. They announce figures they never promted but the ones they do promote take an eternity 😤

Where is Koska, Fennec, Cobb Vanth -where is Crosshair? 😭 We even get Yelena and Ultron before Red Guardian and Zemo.

They KNOW already that we want all those guys, so they feel confident that we will wait a year for them to drop while they fool around with other stuff.

Where my boi Axe, make him happen already damn it.

Very excited about this figure now! I think I will be getting this figure. After watching Season 2, she is such a badass character. And of course love her from Clone Wars.

I am in the camp that think the head sculpt is off. Watching her two episodes, i really think they could do better. It is like 85% there but something looks really off with the sculpt. She has a ‘strong’ face/chin, but not that harsh. So I hope that gets fixed. Because I think I will display with helmet in hand, face shown.

Very excited about this figure now! I think I will be getting this figure. After watching Season 2, she is such a badass character. And of course love her from Clone Wars.

I am in the camp that think the head sculpt is off. Watching her two episodes, i really think they could do better. It is like 85% there but something looks really off with the sculpt. She has a ‘strong’ face/chin, but not that harsh. So I hope that gets fixed. Because I think I will display with helmet in hand, face shown.

A wise decision.

I think of it as we dont have too many female Mandos, so the ones we get, we need to buy them. i will buy any and all Nite Owls regardless of gender, tho. I hope season 3 gives us all kinds of new Mandos.

Back