Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I ended picking up a few of the Mandalorian figures, so now I'm leaning toward this one as well! She looks pretty cool overall, and it'd be nice to add another heroine! Plus I think the un-helmeted head sculpt indeed looks like Kateeeeee Sackoff

5e7d558580941e9227847644c5dffb4e.gif

Well, the 4th came and went. And while we got some nice stuff, nothing that in the end I could not live without. We didnt get Mando season 2 with headsculpt. We didnt get Uncanny Valley Luke - although I would have given him extremely serious consideration, I need a Luke and I also need Vader.. Fennec nope, Koska nope.

So after much back and forth with myself, I ended up pulling the trigger on Bo. I did it just for this one scene, and in honor of a show that delighted me and gave me a sense of wonder that I have not felt for a very long time. Besides, the idea of her mean-mugging Boba from the other end of the shelf makes me laugh. In short, I liked her.

Mandalorian-taking-off.jpg

Well, the 4th came and went. And while we got some nice stuff, nothing that in the end I could not live without. We didnt get Mando season 2 with headsculpt. We didnt get Uncanny Valley Luke - although I would have given him extremely serious consideration, I need a Luke and I also need Vader.. Fennec nope, Koska nope.

So after much back and forth with myself, I ended up pulling the trigger on Bo. I did it just for this one scene, and in honor of a show that delighted me and gave me a sense of wonder that I have not felt for a very long time. Besides, the idea of her mean-mugging Boba from the other end of the shelf makes me laugh. In short, I liked her.

View attachment 513029

This show really brought SW back to life for me. While I signed up and was disappointed with Falcon and WS as JYE knows, I was blown away by The Mandalorian. The Sequels pissed me off so much, I refused to watch it. But all the hoopla wouldn't stop, so why not. Right from the first scene, I knew this was the SW I've been waiting for.

While I love Jedi and Sith, the Mandos have been in the background, only waiting to be unleashed. You can have them on the kiddie shows, fine, but the live action is the big league. Mandos were really showcased in KOTOR1/2 and finally they are on the big screen in numbers. I came to the Mando game late, but at least I got here. I waited just a tad too long on Paz, but he is coming tomorrow. I want Mando on Swoop, but that Deluxe might be selling out here soon so I need to pick one or the other.

I think Bo-Katan is an incredible looking figure, the detail is incredible. I like my figures with masks/helmets on, so I am not concerned about the sculpt. I know she will be a sell out like Paz was.

I hope with Grogu gone that we get to focus on the Mandalorians more and we get some awesome looking Mandos. This Darksaber and the Mand'alor title being up for grabs, could be a lot of fun.

I don't know, but I'm curious.

Don?t like it, don?t buy it. Keep the hate to yourselves, I believe there are many out there who appreciates and are awaiting to receive theirs.

So what if people agree with you and then what? Cancel their orders? Throw it away? Sell it lower than retail?

What are your motives for the constant complaining?

Been a fan ever since she smirked after Maul’s force-choke. She’s hard as they come.

Ordered.

"Harder Daddy"

I don't know, but I'm curious.

Don?t like it, don?t buy it. Keep the hate to yourselves, I believe there are many out there who appreciates and are awaiting to receive theirs.

So what if people agree with you and then what? Cancel their orders? Throw it away? Sell it lower than retail?

What are your motives for the constant complaining?

Welcome to the internet! :rotfl

Welcome to the internet! :rotfl

Whenever someone posts pictures of their newly bought figure, there are bound to have negative comments like. This is ****, inaccurate, paintjob is whacky.

So what do they expect us to do? Throw it away?

Whenever someone posts pictures of their newly bought figure, there are bound to have negative comments like. This is ****, inaccurate, paintjob is whacky.

Yes, toss that junk out preferably in the mail with my address attached

Early HK guys will have people panicking with horribly zoomed in shots. Then, all the YouTube reviewers will sway everyone else that it?ll be ok. Sprinkle in a figure of the year or two comments. Then a year or two later, everyone?s paying $4-500+ and/or waiting for the re-issue. Or Mando season 3 version. Then, rinse & repeat.

Well people expect top notch with pricey figures. What I've noticed is that you're gonna need tough skin to hear these comments as a HT employee. 1/4 scale seems to be the much easier scale to sculpt. 1/6th seems to be kinda hit and miss. Who knows what happens when it hits the production line. I know HT listens though, and I would take them over anyone else. Just look at the Ebay prices. :thud:

I hope with Grogu gone that we get to focus on the Mandalorians more and we get some awesome looking Mandos. This Darksaber and the Mand'alor title being up for grabs, could be a lot of fun.

JASTER MEREEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL COME ON FILONI MAKE IT HAPPEN IN BOBF

I loves me some Grogu but yeah, let's go to Mandalore and see what's shakin' in Mando season 3.

JASTER MEREEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL COME ON FILONI MAKE IT HAPPEN IN BOBF

I loves me some Grogu but yeah, let's go to Mandalore and see what's shakin' in Mando season 3.

I always had a feeling something was up with his sigil hanging up on Dok-Ondars Den at Galaxy's Edge. That being there was just so out of left field to me, it had to mean something was up:lol

Mandoflag.jpg

It is his Mando sigil like others have on their armor.

Here is some mention of Jaster, new canon and all:

"Djarin surveys the pit left by the wreckages of his ship. While digging through the charred soil, he finds the joystick ball that the Child was playing with and places it in his pocket. Shand stands silently while Djarin retrieves the beskar staff that Tano had presented him with. He approaches Fett and Shand, telling him that this is all that survived. Fett shows Djarin a hologram of his chain code, which has been encoded in his armor for 25 years. Written in Mando'a script, the chain code contains his family lineage, revealing "foundling," "mentor Jaste," "father Fett" and "Boba Fett" along with "Concord Dawn" and other words.

Djarin realizes that Fett's father was a foundling. Fett confirms this is the case and adds that Jango Fett even fought in the Mandalorian Civil Wars. Recognizing Fett and his father as Mandalorians, Djarin allows Fett to keep his armor."

Back