Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who finds this GIF sexy as Hell..?

5e7d558580941e9227847644c5dffb4e.gif

No, no you are not.

3cJizMX.gif

Having watched TM S2, now I'm really looking forward for this Bo-Katan figure!!!

I would've liked to have seen more of her in the show, but her part in it is so graceful.

When Bo-Katan takes off her helmet <3

ed91b9f275862b6cac7273ba30f71bebae3d48c7.gif

Having watched TM S2, now I'm really looking forward for this Bo-Katan figure!!!

I would've liked to have seen more of her in the show, but her part in it is so graceful.

When Bo-Katan takes off her helmet <3
Well if you want to see more of her you’re now gonna have to watch The Clone Wars & Rebels animated shows.
Same actress does the voice too.

Well if you want to see more of her you’re now gonna have to watch The Clone Wars & Rebels animated shows.
Same actress does the voice too.

She plays both cartoon and live-action? Excellent!!

Also, wait!! Did she dieded in the finale?! I was shocked to see Gideon shoot her so swiftly and then I heard her fall to the ground. I was fixated on Din and Grogu's moment I didn't notice if she was in the background.

Also, wait!! Did she dieded in the finale?! I was shocked to see Gideon shoot her so swiftly and then I heard her fall to the ground. I was fixated on Din and Grogu's moment I didn't notice if she was in the background.
She doesn’t die she gets up and has a limp at the end.

No, she's fine. The character of Bo-Katan has a very long arc so there will be more stories with her.

Katee Sackhoff is great, too. She has pictures of herself with Bo-Katan's helmet on her Instagram. She seems to really like the role and I'm glad she was able to continue playing her in The Mandalorian.

No, she's fine. The character of Bo-Katan has a very long arc so there will be more stories with her.

Katee Sackhoff is great, too. She has pictures of herself with Bo-Katan's helmet on her Instagram. She seems to really like the role and I'm glad she was able to continue playing her in The Mandalorian.

Good to know! It's always fun getting to know new characters [for oneself that didn't know previously].

Yeah Katee Sackhoff seems like another great gal, and she portrays Bo-Katan so well. Plus I've read she was touted for the role of Captain Marvel, and the rest is history :)

Not only that, she had brought her dad to set the day they filmed the bridge scene when Luke shows up to take Grogu. She had a post about how her dad was a massive Star Wars fan and raised her on it, so she brought him to set and he got to check everything out. She said it was one of the best moment of her life. It was really cool.

She genuinely seems like a great person.

Diabolical head sculpt aside this is a great looking fig. Probably one that'll I'll always display with a helmet.

Good to know! It's always fun getting to know new characters [for oneself that didn't know previously].

Yeah Katee Sackhoff seems like another great gal, and she portrays Bo-Katan so well. Plus I've read she was touted for the role of Captain Marvel, and the rest is history :)
Yeah i really liked the character from the Clone Wars and i loved Sackoff from Battlestar Galactica. So this figure is a win win for me.

Yeah i really liked the character from the Clone Wars and i loved Sackoff from Battlestar Galactica. So this figure is a win win for me.
I think it’s amazing she voiced animated Bo Katan as well. That rarely happens when the voice actor also gets to play the live action version.

Yeah, Katee is great. She’s really embraced the role. I love all her pictures with her Bo-Katan helmet. She was great in Battlestar Galactica, too.

Hoping Sam Witwer will also make the jump and get to play a live action Maul. I think he looks the part and his voice acting in the role really elevated the character.

Bo Katan is quite a fascinating character if you understand her background and political motives, which traces back the long way to era of the Clone Wars. She's not in the category of typical SW "good guys", Bo Katan used to be a high-ranking member of terrorist Death Watch group, a ruthless murderer that willingly to do everything to regain the "glory of Mandalore" in the name of her ideology. I would personally describe her character fits well with right-wing extremist.

The queen at the time was a pacifist so I would agree with that. I would assume that the resolution of the Mando series is to bring order to the Mandos by finding their Mandalore.

Bo Katan is quite a fascinating character if you understand her background and political motives, which traces back the long way to era of the Clone Wars. She's not in the category of typical SW "good guys", Bo Katan used to be a high-ranking member of terrorist Death Watch group, a ruthless murderer that willingly to do everything to regain the "glory of Mandalore" in the name of her ideology. I would personally describe her character fits well with right-wing extremist.
As far as we know our Din Jarin Mando is technically also a "terrorist" and "right wing extremist" :D as a foundling of members of Death Watch.

That's what is going to make S3 so interesting....

Not only that, she had brought her dad to set the day they filmed the bridge scene when Luke shows up to take Grogu. She had a post about how her dad was a massive Star Wars fan and raised her on it, so she brought him to set and he got to check everything out. She said it was one of the best moment of her life. It was really cool.

She genuinely seems like a great person.

Wow, that's so thoughtful and amazing of her! :)

Hmm, I'll have to take a closer look at CW and Rebels, now that I'm digging deeper in the SW universe!

Back