Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaster plays a pretty big part in Jango's origin which in turn, can parallel to the same lessons he can pass onto Boba. I'd be happy enough with a flashback to a young Jango with Jaster in this new show just to see Jaster in live-action form. They've done flashbacks of Jango in many Boba comics/books already, I don't think it'd hurt to do it once on the show.

If anything, that's just Disney printing more money with more new Mando designs:lol

The "Book of" part pretty much tells you there will be flashbacks. You can probably count on the Jango stuff, sarlacc escape and perhaps his bouts with other bounty hunters. I would hope that Dengar is the one that rescues him like the EU and gets him back on his feet. I would imagine there would be some mentioning of the Mando Civil War and some scenes involving that. Definitely more Mandos = truck loads of money.

The "Book of" part pretty much tells you there will be flashbacks. You can probably count on the Jango stuff, sarlacc escape and perhaps his bouts with other bounty hunters. I would hope that Dengar is the one that rescues him like the EU and gets him back on his feet. I would imagine there would be some mentioning of the Mando Civil War and some scenes involving that. Definitely more Mandos = truck loads of money.

That sounds epic to me. Have they announced how many episodes ? Seems like there is plenty of story they could cover there.

As it's the same director Rodriguez as Episide 6 if Mando I think it was. I'd say he'll be as vicious too ! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No announcement yet about the format but i don't see it be any longer than The Mandalorian. Something along the lines of WandaVision or Falcon&Winter Soldier. 6 to 9 episodes. As it's planned for a december release, it could even be shorter.

No announcement yet about the format but i don't see it be any longer than The Mandalorian. Something along the lines of WandaVision or Falcon&Winter Soldier. 6 to 9 episodes. As it's planned for a december release, it could even be shorter.

I'd be happy with six ~45-min episodes like Kenobi. Market it as "hour long" with the long credits that Marvel does, I don't care.

Mando's show worked fine being 25-35 min as his show was pretty much Adventure of the Week type stuff but I hope Boba's show is a little more cohesive since he'll be back for Mando season 3 anyway.

It will be interesting indeed to ses how they pace that series compared to Mando. I'm eager to see the first teaser and full trailer to have a better grasp at how they will handle that show.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable backpedaling that will occur when HT tweaks the sculpt for production and it turns out great. :lol

tenor.gif

I?m I the only one who finds this GIF sexy as Hell..?

The "Book of" part pretty much tells you there will be flashbacks. You can probably count on the Jango stuff, sarlacc escape and perhaps his bouts with other bounty hunters. I would hope that Dengar is the one that rescues him like the EU and gets him back on his feet. I would imagine there would be some mentioning of the Mando Civil War and some scenes involving that.

If we dont get Dengar and Bossk, I'm gonna be pretty damn mad. Jaster would be icing on the cake. IMO at least a tidge of the Jango/Jaster story is needed, if only to reinforce the idea of the ferocious loyalty Mandos can have for each other. Jaster is the foundation upon which Jango and Boba stand. He's pretty important; and the Great Unwashed know little if anything about him.

Definitely more Mandos = truck loads of money.

We're all gonna be so broke. SO BROKE. :wink1:

Beyond updating the face, they need to resculpt the hair too. I want to see the lights on her head band, I don't care if they don't light up.

passive-aggressive

This term gets a lot of press these days, but have you ever read what it is? It covers just about everything all of us do. It really quite funny.

Other examples of passive-aggressive behavior might include avoiding direct or clear communication, evading problems, fear of intimacy or competition, making excuses, blaming others, obstructionism, playing the victim, feigning compliance with requests, sarcasm, backhanded compliments, and hiding anger.

These descriptions kinda accurately fit with pathetic man-child still collecting plastic SW dollies like myself :lol

These descriptions kinda accurately fit with pathetic man-child still collecting plastic SW dollies like myself :lol

Ha! No, think of it like this: we collect these totemic representations of the qualities we most admire, which break out of the shell of mundane living [paying bills, the grocery store etc.] and through to that which we -want- to be, as opposed to Are. These archetypes hold vast sway over our psyches. They symbolize our triumph over the daily struggle, in a way. As these characters triumph over their various fictional situations, so may we all triumph over our own real ones - by holding a tiny piece of them in our house.

Dolls of any kind are Big Magic. its why so many fear them. I tell my husband he better watch it, because if he annoys me I will send the Fashion Doll Army after him. He [uneasily] thinks that's hilarious.

Or perhaps I am overthinking the issue, as I am often accused of.

If HT can fix TROS Rey headsculpt they can improve on Bo Katan as well.

Back