Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The interesting part will be...how she gets the Darksabre back for this to happen?
Maybe she continues to play the long game.

Yeah I'm wondering if she'll eventually take back the Darksabre and lay in rule !!

Katee is coming to OZ pretty soon.
Would love to meet her!!

Dude no way!! That's amaze!!! It'd be a dream to meet Bo in real life!!

New tall female body by WorldBox on the way- anyone think this would be a good fit for Bo?
1680039574811.jpeg

1680039639822.jpeg

1680039663142.jpeg

Those Worldbox bodies look great. My only problem is why are the legs placed so widely apart. Theres this huge thigh gap and most women are not built like that. Overly wide hipped.

New tall female body by WorldBox on the way- anyone think this would be a good fit for Bo?
View attachment 630581
View attachment 630582
View attachment 630583

Oh nice I think that may be a good replacement body for those willing to do the body swap.

Those Worldbox bodies look great. My only problem is why are the legs placed so widely apart. Theres this huge thigh gap and most women are not built like that. Overly wide hipped.

Yeah that's what also stuck out to me, the hips do appear wider than what we're accustomed to seeing. Though on the newer taller one it looks a tad less pronounced compared to the shorter previous one. I think Worldbox bodies are great, I have some of the male ones and they feel substantial, nice 'n hefty.

I’ve already seen a couple people on Facebook who have made the new armor piece. Someone is even selling it.

Unless her look changes drastically I don’t see a 2.0 coming that fast. Then again she is becoming a bigger character this season so who knows.
I really hope they don't go for minor V2 re-releases. They need to catch up with all the other figures they are soooo far behind on.

There used to be a time when Hot Toys were never late. The Hulkbuster was about the only time due to re-design, oh and Drax. But before those like clockwork and also about 1 year turn around.

Those were the days.....

If you think these one have wide hips, you should see their AT202 female body with even bigger and wider hips.
Just fab!!! :clap:clap

Did you replace the hair with a 1/6 red haired wig?!? :panic:
Looks like photoshop to me ;) but it does look good regardless

If you think these one have wide hips, you should see their AT202 female body with even bigger and wider hips.

Looks like photoshop to me ;) but it does look good regardless

Hahaha I figured, but when I first glanced at QGF's photo I briefly thought he had given Bo a hair transplant :lol

Back