Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*looks at Worldbox A202 body*

This must be some fetish thing. lol

But... I think first I am going to buy one of the male bodies, I can definitely use one of those.

If you think these one have wide hips, you should see their AT202 female body with even bigger and wider hips.

Looks like photoshop to me ;) but it does look good regardless

Definitely the result of some HIGHLY SKILLED photo editing, guys 🤣. Just wanted to get an idea how the figure we got would look with the updated hairstyle. For my money, I think it looks pretty great!

I’m sure Hot Toys will be along any moment with their hands out offering us this new feature. If there’s any good news, it’s probably that a brand new figure would like not cost us TOO much more than a custom root job on our Kurrent Katies (your welcome 😂). And we’ll also get that ESSENTIAL shiny new Beskar pauldron!

My only question is, how much did Howard pay Disney to have Bo conveniently lose her Nightowl original to force all our hands here!! 😡

She definitely has a unique aesthetic, but I still enjoyed her look in that shower scene from the Riddick movie, Predator Pink.

Not my photo, from Facebook. This sculpt looks amazing with rooter hair. Hell I bet even with updated sculpted hair it’d look better.
I just bought Bo Katan headsculpt and fake hair. Hope to god i don't screw up as it my first time doing Rooted hair on a figure.

I hope for the season 3 version (there can be 2 additional things already to be added: the pauldron and the shield; and I suppose there will be more by the end of this season) and I hope they can revisit the sculpt as her hair is longer, and the lights on the tiara need a light-up feature.
The existing sculpt has some room for improvement in likeness too.
THEMANDALORIAN_S3_CharacterSeries_Bo-Katan_v3_Lg-22d2.jpg

I desperately need v2. V1 is the most dissatisfying Hot Toys figure for me regarding armor accuracy.

I agree that the head looks sunken in, kinda looks like she was a Zika baby. Might just be the placement of that bandana though.

Hi fellow collectors
Can anyone be of any help giving me advice on how to rooted hair on this headsculpt.
5DF2AD44-4F01-417A-A30C-7B3558873726.jpeg

Attachments

• FA4D6F22-15B5-4A1D-ABEB-4D453D8517D5.jpeg
    FA4D6F22-15B5-4A1D-ABEB-4D453D8517D5.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 0
Bo is quite clearly The Mandalorian this season so she’ll be getting a ton more development and accessories to really warrant that 2.0.
If Din didn’t have the N-1 Starfighter, he’d be just another background Mandalorian, albeit a very pretty and shiny one.
His only purpose right now is to get his ass beat and lose the Darksabre when Bo pulls a heel-turn and takes over the group.

Yeah that rooted hair looks way better. There is something really off with the sculpted hair on the stock Hot Toys release.

Hi fellow collectors
Can anyone be of any help giving me advice on how to rooted hair on this headsculpt.View attachment 631217
You’ll have to build up the back of her head a bit with some air drying miliput, and then get some glue to attach a very small amount of hair strands starting from the bottom up. It’s going to look funky as you’re doing this, but you cut the hair after you’re done and it‘ll be fine. Bear in mind you have to glue the hair down at the hair band (the top of her head) in the direction you want it to lay. You can follow the sculpted hair for this.

Bo is quite clearly The Mandalorian this season so she’ll be getting a ton more development and accessories to really warrant that 2.0.
If Din didn’t have the N-1 Starfighter, he’d be just another background Mandalorian, albeit a very pretty and shiny one.
His only purpose right now is to get his ass beat and lose the Darksabre when Bo pulls a heel-turn and takes over the group.
That's how it feels right now. I enjoy the dynamic between Bo and the Armorer in particular but starting to hate Mando being a bit part in his own show.

Back