1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone having their KGhobby mando shipped out? Mine was just shipped off. Wonder about the shipping though. According to the invoice it says EMS-shipping and was charged $440HK for it.
But tracking and carrier is with HK post with tracking ID stating it as "outward ordinary parcel".... Has this ever happened to you before, paying for EMS but ending up with standard post? Checked their shipping cost for the new Tank Commander where EMS landed at the same rates as I payed but standard parcel at half that price. Not that big of a deal but a bit annoying that you pay for a service that you do not recieve :dunno

Anyone having their KGhobby mando shipped out? Mine was just shipped off. Wonder about the shipping though. According to the invoice it says EMS-shipping and was charged $440HK for it.
But tracking and carrier is with HK post with tracking ID stating it as "outward ordinary parcel".... Has this ever happened to you before, paying for EMS but ending up with standard post? Checked their shipping cost for the new Tank Commander where EMS landed at the same rates as I payed but standard parcel at half that price. Not that big of a deal but a bit annoying that you pay for a service that you do not recieve :dunno

check with them

i thought EMS mail was suspended from there due to Covid .

they may have shipped via the only option available to them.
Not their fault for that but if you are due a refund you should get it..

Same situation here. Charged for EMS and ended up with HK post tracking. Good news is i'll liely avoid customs that way where EMS was a guaranteed check upon arrival.
Will enquire about it but it seems shipping from HK got more expensive lately. Used to get free shipping for standard shipment but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they charged more as this is a larger box. Still puzzling though.

check with them

i thought EMS mail was suspended from there due to Covid .

they may have shipped via the only option available to them.
Not their fault for that but if you are due a refund you should get it..

Emailed them yesterday. Yet to receive an answer. I checked what HK Post now charge for a standard air-mail parcel with tracking. $330 HKD for a regular sized parcel with maximum weight 1 kg. Seems like the shipping prices have gone up recently and the $440 bill doesn't look that bad after all.

df1a2bcb475e8ff44de0b14667bbdd93.jpg

He finally found the way (to me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks great as usual! any thoughts on him? hows the articulation with the fat suit? people recommend removing it which I would never do, but I am curious.

Its tight but I dont think its really worth removing the fat suit since he isnt exactly the most athletic guy in the show anyway.

... It's so weird seeing pics of him with the season 1 thigh armour because everyone replaces it with the s2 version :lol

... It's so weird seeing pics of him with the season 1 thigh armour because everyone replaces it with the s2 version :lol

I'm not so far - tempted; but figure I'll be in for version #3 sooner or later. I'd go for the Mando/speeder if released, so might as well save for now.

Did pick up a flight stand from the 'bay tho. SSC preparing to ship this morning:yess:

I've never had to wait this long for a HT through SSC after release. I guess my number was up.

Got my notice from SS on Thursday that I will be charged today. Mine should get here tomorrow. FYI, I pre-ordered as soon as it went up. I was on a payment plan, but as soon as I found out it was going to be released early, I paid in full. Hopefully a lot of you who ordered from Sideshow get yours soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back