1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, on one hand I do not believe this one bit because Pedro was hardly on set with the armor on. They used 2 stuntmen for most of the Mando scenes. Pedro is essentially a voiceover artist for the show. So with only being a voiceover and getting your name so largely attached to the biggest franchise ever only to complain doesn?t seem right. Why complain about an unconformable helmet he did not wear?

That part makes me doubt the rest... but perhaps he did want more real scenes (as he is an actor). But come on dude. You?re the Mando in Star Wars...

Yeah the drama is what it is, don't know why she would put her YT channel on the line without credible evidence - we'll see. I just don't think we'll be getting any new major costume tweaks this season other than what has already been seen. (man purse and thigh armor.)

But this is HT we are talking about so we might get a version with gold nads or something as a con exclusive.

Yeah the drama is what it is, don't know why she would put her YT channel on the line without credible evidence - we'll see. I just don't think we'll be getting any new major costume tweaks this season other than what has already been seen. (man purse and thigh armor.)

But this is HT we are talking about so we might get a version with gold nads or something as a con exclusive.

Far as I know, Y-Tubers have no accountability and can spout off whatever they want. Plus, a show like this - there's a good chunk of audience that doesn't pay any attention to online chatter or YT.

Other than yanking content, don't recall any YTuber being held to account about anything. Like a few weeks ago, the trailer was supposedly gonna drop during a game; according to sources in the know.:cool:

Like, Favreau said flat out the story line would - some of the time - follow other characters because he like the GOT approach, which follows multiple story lines. Then Ms. Grace comes along and sez "halfway through because of Pascal blah blah" according to her sources.

A show where cast members were led in cloaks to the set and only got parts of a script isn't going to be blabbing to Grace or any other blogger - r u kidding.:slap:pfft:

Yes, it does not matter to these YouTubers if their information is correct or not, all that matter is the number of views of their videos. They don't care if what they are saying is true, only that people get worked up enough to watch it,

Why TF do people keep simping for her and her clickbait content?

:lol @ "simping"

Because in this case that is fake news my friend.

Here's the truth. Read the article on the link i posted. Checked out her video (first time ever seeing this woman in my life), read the EW article, came here to see if people were talking about it - they weren't - posted link to article.

Story seemed credible because different degrees of chaos has gone on behind every Disney Star Wars project.

adults need to be put through some sort of media literacy class, now that any no name can create a name for themselves by lying about stuff on the internet and passing it off as 'the truth "they" won't tell you!'

^yes! I?ve never gotten the desire to hear all the ?juicy gossip/trouble behind the scenes? that these YTers generate for clicks.
I do love making of docos and books though, which can outline the trials of making a movie. Those Rinzler books are amazing and go deep into the process. But I can live without the supposed scandals. Happy to just ignore them[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still haven’t pre-ordered this. Honestly at this point I think I’m just going to wait until after season two airs and make sure there aren’t any major armor revisions or a new Mando figure released that may tempt me. Have the first version pre-ordered already so that one can represent the character for a while.

I have a source that’s telling me season 3 is based on the armor wars storyline, and based on the fact* that he starts off without his armor, I’d say that’s a wise choice.

Only problem is I would like The Child and carrier. Also who knows how long season three will take to come out. Mainly curious if he’ll get new armor in season two.

adults need to be put through some sort of media literacy class, now that any no name can create a name for themselves by lying about stuff on the internet and passing it off as 'the truth "they" won't tell you!'

Media USED to be credible and guess some of it still is; now it just seems even newspapers just lift each others' stories. No fact checking. Re YT guess it's about how many views u can get, any way you can.:pfft:

Instead of focusing on my burning question: in the trailer, how does Mando get another pram for Baby? Because the cradle was left behind in Season 1! Will this be the only 1/6 pram we EVER get:horror? Or will HT need to put out another set $$$$$ - man, this show is gonna be a wallet drainer:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:cool:

The season two trailer clearly shows The Child in the pram in at least one scene.

Yeah but Mando didnt go back and get after the Client fake-out. So it's a new pram unless Cara found the original in the trash on Navarro or rescued pram #2 and at some point gives it back to Mando. So the trailer pram would be version #3.

Version #2 should have burnt unless it was made of tough metal or something.

Back