1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah unless he makes some really radical changes to the armor, I'll probably be content with the first two figures. If it's just a matter of swapping out one silver piece for another, then I don't really see the point. Especially when there are likely to be so many other figures to pick up from the show.

If they're continuing with the velcro, I can see customizers just 3D Printing certain parts anyway so you don't need an entire new figure.

Yeah, lol at people here already passing on the V3. Like they passed on the V1 after seeing it. A bunch of junkies who are going to quit heroin NEXT month...

Will see what everyone has to say when $300 V3 has:

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber
-swapout Deathwatch stuff
- Baby Yoda associated dio stuff

Yeah, lol at people here already passing on the V3. Like they passed on the V1 after seeing it. A bunch of junkies who are going to quit heroin NEXT month...

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber

That’s just it; the only real draw to a v3 Mando for most people would be the accessories. Thankfully, I don’t usually care about accessories unless it’s absolutely crucial to the character.

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber

This is the way.

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber

Swapout Deathwatch stuff will make me buy the figure. Hot Toys, listen to this man.

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber

Ok now, I have to call b.s. here - and here's why. WE ALL KNOW that v3 is NOT gonna have "swapout Deathwatch stuff." No way! Deathwatch Mando is gonna be *v4.* That is the HT way, barve. :wink1:

I wonder if someone who makes secondary market accessories might make the Darksaber. That'd be interesting....

This is Favreau. The man that established three new Iron Man suits per film. Mando will be no different. Expect at least another 2 armor styles in season 2.

Most here will want all four. Because HT will be sure to include something that you want in the box.

Except, yah know, if they release Mando v3 with new thigh plate, baby-in-bag, AND a speeder $$$$$:monkey3

Plus the mythical Mando v3 may have picked up some new weapons along the way. And potentially a head sculpt.

So my fate is sealed $$$$$$. Probably.

SILENCE, HERETIC with your v3.0 speeder suggestion! I DO NOT HAVE ROOM FOR THAT.

Seriously tho, they should just make a speeder specific to this show, and sell that. We could even use that with v1 Mando.

Ok now, I have to call b.s. here - and here's why. WE ALL KNOW that v3 is NOT gonna have "swapout Deathwatch stuff." No way! Deathwatch Mando is gonna be *v4.* That is the HT way, barve. :wink1:

I wonder if someone who makes secondary market accessories might make the Darksaber. That'd be interesting....
Ok then, how about some battle damaged Boba Fett armor trophies instead? Or a more Mandalorian styled outfit for Baby Yoda?
aebcb09e240a2eba613ef554b19dc817.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I want the Child's head on a pike.

I do hope he doesn't overstay his welcome.

I still feel cheated that he didn't quietly saunter out nowhere in TROS and kill everyone. Force choke out Rey and Kylo simultaneously. Force rip out Palpatine's heart, take a bite out of it, and toss the rest over his shoulder like Luke's lightsaber. Sit down and make a cute noise. Roll credits.

I still feel cheated that he didn't quietly saunter out nowhere in TROS and kill everyone. Force choke out Rey and Kylo simultaneously. Force rip out Palpatine's heart, take a bite out of it, and toss the rest over his shoulder like Luke's lightsaber. Sit down and make a cute noise. Roll credits.

To be fair, he basically did do that to TROS when he showed up last November - it was just off screen unfortunately.

To be fair, he basically did do that to TROS when he showed up last November - it was just off screen unfortunately.

lol that's great.

As for a V3 Mando, at the very least, there will be another Baby Yoda head to get people like me to buy.

The Trevorrow Cut.

-Pascal sculpt
-Darksaber

Only the Pascal sculpt for me to even consider a V3. V2 has enough for me to be satisfied with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back