1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, interesting.

From Sideshow Con:
115911250_346789372989782_4191062825276055161_o.jpg

From Hot Toys annual exhibition:
50249905158_6b72de4255_b.jpg

Tattered cape instead of the pristine version. Maybe they decided to include both options?

More photos:
50249905083_c8abb63af7_b.jpg

50250747457_b1510a3ac6_b.jpg

Uhm, interesting.

Tattered cape instead of the pristine version. Maybe they decided to include both options?

More photos:

I think someone just forgot to weather the cape at some point for display.

And that Child is the best one I've seen in any scale.

I think someone just forgot to weather the cape at some point for display.

And that Child is the best one I've seen in any scale.

All prototype photo sets show the pristine cape for both Mando + Child versions, standard and deluxe. This is the first time we see the tattered version of the cape on the beskar figure.

Those pics really highlight how good HT's metal paint apps are. No shame in going for both pre and post beskar Mando because the two are so strikingly different looking. Until the line expands I think there's no problem in pairing the two together as cell mates in a detolf.

All prototype photo sets show the pristine cape for both Mando + Child versions, standard and deluxe. This is the first time we see the tattered version of the cape on the beskar figure.

Makes sense as he didn't upgrade his cape right. Should be the same as the OG version.

Makes sense as he didn't upgrade his cape right. Should be the same as the OG version.

Just checked, his cape with the new armour isn't freyed at the bottom at all (screens from ep. 3, 4 & 5). It stays pristine until the last episode (either after he gets blown up by Gideon when using the turret or when IG-11 self destructs in the lava tunnel.

Hopefully they include both, I'd prefer the more pristine look for this version.

ej4N5Vi.png

Just checked, his cape with the new armour isn't freyed at the bottom at all (screens from ep. 3, 4 & 5). It stays pristine until the last episode (either after he gets blown up by Gideon when using the turret or when IG-11 self destructs in the lava tunnel.

Now I gotta pay more attention rewatching Mando.

Looks like they also improved the beskar leg plate, looks bigger than the one they showed at sideshow

Edit: spelling
Sent from a point in space and time.

Last edited:
Looks like they also improved the beaker leg plate, looks bigger than the one they showed at sideshow

Sent from a point in space and time.

It looks the same. The Leg is forward cause of the walking pose, making the plate seem bigger.

Hopefully they include both, I'd prefer the more pristine look for this version.

ej4N5Vi.png

It's also not freyed in the Promo photos, so I think we're only getting that version.

They've got about 50 days to drop this before interest dies off a bit for people waiting to see the season 2 costume.

Back