1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this figure and I am super happy - I removed the fat suit and added a custom thigh armor (waiting for boomix version to replace that one). I also applied pastel chalk to the suit to get a more brown color- I think it worked pretty well

Oooh, using pastels is a great idea! It looks great.

I just got this figure and I am super happy - I removed the fat suit and added a custom thigh armor (waiting for boomix version to replace that one). I also applied pastel chalk to the suit to get a more brown color- I think it worked pretty well

How do you use the pastel chalks? Do you crush and dust the suit or actually just use the chalk stick directly on the suit. I'm weathering a full Fett flight suit currently and hadn't thought about using chalk dust. Appreciate any tips you've got!

Has anyone received emails regarding estimated ship-by month from Sideshow yet? I only just placed my order for it a few days ago so I'm curious. It's kind of weird that the shipping cost is already visible for this figure but there's no ship date yet.

Has anyone received emails regarding estimated ship-by month from Sideshow yet? I only just placed my order for it a few days ago so I'm curious. It's kind of weird that the shipping cost is already visible for this figure but there's no ship date yet.

They have the box dimensions so they can calculate ship price.

Did anyone get the Art15 Custom beskar? ANyone know if it's 3D printed or just original parts repainted chrome? Wonder if we'll ever see a side by side comparison. I imagine the chrome looks better in pics but in-hand, who knows. Might be a bit much.

Did anyone get the Art15 Custom beskar? ANyone know if it's 3D printed or just original parts repainted chrome? Wonder if we'll ever see a side by side comparison. I imagine the chrome looks better in pics but in-hand, who knows. Might be a bit much.

Based on the pics on their Instagram I'd say 3D printed. Most people don't even have this figure in hand yet, and I'd say even less of those who do would mail original parts to someone to have them repainted.

Beskar Mando released three days after Gamora, and Sideshow started shipping Gamora out on Friday. The Mando/Grogu set is probably a week or two away if I had to guess. Shouldn't be long.

Beskar Mando released three days after Gamora, and Sideshow started shipping Gamora out on Friday. The Mando/Grogu set is probably a week or two away if I had to guess. Shouldn't be long.

Can?t wait.
Still in awe of the original Mandalorian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a custom Thigh Armor Can't wait for the Deluxe, I'm fairly patient and no way i'm gonna pay more then the retail to get it early.
teull0e0ck961.jpg
teull0e0ck961.jpg

I love that so many people are going the custom armour route!

Anyone have any tips or tutorials for how to give his cape that season 2 tattered look?

Only thing I really want outside of the deluxe accessories and figure is the Dark Saber and a hand to hold it.

Depend on what kind of looks you going for burn cape dirty cape or just both?

The Durasteel Armour Mando figure (aka OG Mando) has a cape with holes in it. Beskar Mando comes with a new-looking cape, which is fair enough because that's how it looked in season 1. But by season 2 it's full of holes again.

I've seen a couple people post pics of their customized Beskar Mandos that have tattered capes, and I was wondering if they did it themselves or if they just used the cape from the Durasteel Mando. If they've done it themselves I'm interested to know their method.

I love that so many people are going the custom armour route!

Anyone have any tips or tutorials for how to give his cape that season 2 tattered look?

Personally, I am not a big fan of altering the stock figure. I totally understand why people do it but my background of collecting Kenner/ Hasbro toys, there is something to be said about a perfect-unaltered toy.

My custom work comes in the form of model building.

Personally, I am not a big fan of altering the stock figure. I totally understand why people do it but my background of collecting Kenner/ Hasbro toys, there is something to be said about a perfect-unaltered toy.

My custom work comes in the form of model building.

Oh yeah I?m with you. I never try to alter my figures. Too much anxiety haha.

I might try using a cape or swapping. Too scared to try to tatter one myself lol...

I've seen a few custom capes but they're very pricey (70+)

I mean I think he looks good with a clean cape. It?s a good change from the OG, if you have that one.

Back