1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this particular scenario I think another release is a given. Updated armor, spear, Darksaber, Grogu signaling Luke on a Jedi Stone, dio base with piece of destroyed Razor Crest and you have your next hot selling deluxe Mando figure.

That makes sense. And a Pedro head.
That would totally warrant a season 2 release.
Maybe a bit different weathering on the Beskar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wonder how well HT will do with repeated Mandos if he?s only getting small upgrades from season to season. It?s not like collecting Iron Man where the suits are completely different from a Mark 3 to 4 and so on.

I just wonder how well HT will do with repeated Mandos if he?s only getting small upgrades from season to season. It?s not like collecting Iron Man where the suits are completely different from a Mark 3 to 4 and so on.

Probably as well as they do with different Vaders and Stormtroopers and soon to be Clones.

Forget an accessories set, I am chomping at the bit for Cara and Bo-Katan. And Fennec. And the Armourer. And a Rosario Ahsoka. Hell, I'd even take a Peli figure lol.

I mostly collect female figures and there's SO MANY female characters on this show. With lines. And personalities. Some of them even talk to each other. It's amazing.

But Hot Toys hasn't even hinted at releasing figures for any of them yet. /cries

TBH, those grow on the inside of my toy boxes. I'd have to clean them out every now and then.

Am I a true collector now?

I was quoting Egon Spengler

But, I would move your collection into a different environment.

So who makes a right sliver thigh armor pad i can buy?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Lol we collect over priced dolls, we don?t need to gate keep like that.

Not gate keeping. Didn?t want it to sound that way. Just offering a critique on why I feel SS?s attempts to (what?s the word?)... to feel authentic... I guess it just falls flat for me. Very manufactured.

In great contrast to the ?Good Ol? Days?.

Anyways, just my opinion.

Back