1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great. The child paint job seems much lighter than in some pictures I saw earlier.

The Arnie also looks pretty shiny here, you can see the reflection of other parts in it in this video.

Did anyone count the number of times he said wow by the way?

Looking great. The child paint job seems much lighter than in some pictures I saw earlier.

The Arnie also looks pretty shiny here, you can see the reflection of other parts in it in this video.

Did anyone count the number of times he said wow by the way?

I'm embarrassed to say that I assumed/thought this whole time that the child's potato sack of an outfit was going to be soft goods. :slap

I guess I never looked closely at the promo pics, but the outfit is starting to look like a 3D printed block of plastic to me. Maybe it'll look better in hand.:pray:

Yeah this is also where better hands would've been a nice addition to at least properly cradle him. I'll scream from the rooftops about how these companies need to always include tons of hands. This is the second go at the figure and no reason there shouldn't be more hands. If it's got unique hands instead of just ungloved hands, just make at least 8-10 different hands for whatever people would want. Seeing some figure releases coming with like 5 total hands and don't do left/right versions of each hand bothers me.

I feel like that review needed more ads.

It seems like he used to do these videos for fun with his kids present, but realized he was getting a decent amount of traffic for being one of the first people up with a video of new Hot Toys releases. He then jettisoned his kids and shifted to just having the figure on camera. And now the video is chock full of ads.

It would be better if he works on on getting a nicer setup than the small photo booth and figure out what he wants to say before filming.

Its so thoughtful of Hot Toys to include a microfiber cloth with the hover pram to clean your glasses so you can see what you're doing when you put it together. Little touches like that really makes me appreciate them :rolleyes:

Happy that this came out early, but pissed that Heavy Infantry Mando, who was scheduled to be released this month, got pushed back to January/February. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to see this in hand now. Might sell first Mando to get this but maybe I'll keep him just to have both versions.

The response rate of this thread is just crazy, potentially best HT SW selling set in their history.

Not too excited by a third Mando release myself. I'd take any sidekick from the show instead. Lets see some more evolution on Mando outfit before Hot Toys give another shot at it.

Happy that this came out early, but pissed that Heavy Infantry Mando, who was scheduled to be released this month, got pushed back to January/February. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what the state of IG-11 is either.

I'm embarrassed to say that I assumed/thought this whole time that the child's potato sack of an outfit was going to be soft goods. :slap

I guess I never looked closely at the promo pics, but the outfit is starting to look like a 3D printed block of plastic to me. Maybe it'll look better in hand.:pray:

I could see that possibly turning into a Yunsil commission on OneSixth Customs in a bit, if the child is indeed detachable from the outfit

Back