1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gamora_marvel_gallery_5c4c6c8517b60.jpeg

They definitely know how to make the armor shine if they had really wanted to

I POed this for the child.
HT is smart and greedy for not doing a Child standalone figure set, which consists of 2 or more bodies and headsculpts.

I guess HT was going for this duller look...

571800.jpg

Besides googling the same 8 pictures, has anyone actually checked Season 1 to see just how shiny Mando really is? People might be surprised.

Or maybe he's shiny in Season 2... which this is not.

I guess HT was going for this duller look...

View attachment 499943

Besides googling the same 8 pictures, has anyone actually checked Season 1 to see just how shiny Mando really is? People might be surprised.

Or maybe he's shiny in Season 2... which this is not.

This is what I?ve been trying to say. Granted this figure could still use a little bit more of a metallic finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I've been saying that from the beginning. They've made them almost more like Dumbo ears for some reason.

Hard to tell from these shots but I don?t think they are over exaggerated more than the show. His ears are definitely bigger than Yoda?s that?s for sure.
f1b0bc39178057c1ec55f7657f8673ac.jpg

2a1badde97eb805c408d8ae1fd14fbef.jpg

ef119c773ac10cb86231d469f770a614.jpg

c4b0aaf834f140b5e58fb2c7ca653e0a.jpg

a003980aff6dbd5977209da621a53c7f.jpg

5265d4536c737a32a627044e34572fd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they had cast the child in a more translucent plastic, so that the ears could be more transparent. I think that?s what makes them look bigger. Size wise they are fine, it?s just that they appear smaller when the bottom becomes translucent.

Hehe. I wonder if they?re as picky in real life.

For something I can?t really use for anything other than looking at - the cost of this sort of demands of me being picky about how it looks. ...even though being picky doesn?t really stop me from buying it.

Tough crowd

It's part of the hobby. ;)

Hehe. I wonder if they’re as picky in real life.

Speaking for myself, generally yes. If I'm going to share my space with a thing, spend money on it, and/or use it daily, then I want to love it. Obviously there are compromises in life, and some things aren't worth spending the time being so discerning over, but with a luxury toy that's purchased solely for its aesthetic qualities, why wouldn't I be?

(That said, the ears aren't a deal-breaker for me)

Back