1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had mine for a while but just got in the custom thigh and knee pieces. Enhances it much more. I?m moving in a couple months so this is a temporary display. Great set.
c6b8f519506cba46bb8f390459bc5136.jpg

I mean you can sell them? Even small stuff goes for $10-15 each.

Yep, even the box/shipper can sell for $20-30 depending on the figure.

It?s their property but throwing away accessories seems like a shame. I know some people toss the boxes but even with no plans of selling, getting rid of that alone is a big hit on value. The accessories even more so.

I agree, at least sell them. Keep what you don?t need together and sell it as one big lot for a low price. Someone will buy it. And some accessories go for a surprising amount.

Yep, even the box/shipper can sell for $20-30 depending on the figure.

It?s their property but throwing away accessories seems like a shame. I know some people toss the boxes but even with no plans of selling, getting rid of that alone is a big hit on value. The accessories even more so.

I agree, at least sell them. Keep what you don?t need together and sell it as one big lot for a low price. Someone will buy it. And some accessories go for a surprising amount.

lol Guys, I'm fine. I don't personally attach any value to accessories that I'm never going to use, or to empty boxes. By the time eBay and PayPal takes their cut and by the time I pay for the necessary stuff to ship the items in... (not to mention, holding onto the items for however long it takes for someone to buy them)... It's just not worth the effort. It's much easier to just put them out with the recycling.

lol Guys, I'm fine. I don't personally attach any value to accessories that I'm never going to use, or to empty boxes. By the time eBay and PayPal takes their cut and by the time I pay for the necessary stuff to ship the items in... (not to mention, holding onto the items for however long it takes for someone to buy them)... It's just not worth the effort. It's much easier to just put them out with the recycling.

:monkey4:thud::Flush

Just got him today!

Spent most of the morning breaking down the cardboard for recycling. Currently, I'm sorting out which of the accessories I want to keep. So far the ones getting the axe are: the pram cover, the grappling hook, the smoke effect for the whistling birds, the tracking fob (I have one already from og Mando), the pauldron that doesn't have the Mudhorn signet on it, and the right thigh guard (to be replaced with the one I got from Boomix).

I also added on the flashlight to his helmet and the version of the whistling birds on his vambrace that makes them look like they're in "armed and ready" mode, so I'll be tossing the bits that those have replaced as well. Still debating whether I want to toss the rifle, as I plan on posing og mando with that one, but it might be good to keep in case the other one breaks.

(Anybody else do this? Or am I just crazy lol. I basically just settle on one pose and keep my figure like that, so there's no need to keep accessories I know I'll never use)

irritation.gif

Just got him today!

Spent most of the morning breaking down the cardboard for recycling. Currently, I'm sorting out which of the accessories I want to keep. So far the ones getting the axe are: the pram cover, the grappling hook, the smoke effect for the whistling birds, the tracking fob (I have one already from og Mando), the pauldron that doesn't have the Mudhorn signet on it, and the right thigh guard (to be replaced with the one I got from Boomix).

I also added on the flashlight to his helmet and the version of the whistling birds on his vambrace that makes them look like they're in "armed and ready" mode, so I'll be tossing the bits that those have replaced as well. Still debating whether I want to toss the rifle, as I plan on posing og mando with that one, but it might be good to keep in case the other one breaks.

(Anybody else do this? Or am I just crazy lol. I basically just settle on one pose and keep my figure like that, so there's no need to keep accessories I know I'll never use)

You're a psychopath :cuckoo: :lol

BRUHHH ARE YOU NOT AWARE that -one- HT weapon, depending on the figure it goes with can sell for between $30-$85?! Just the one weapon. I know, because I've been looking and people want the earth for those things. Holy fudge. If you dont want them, offer them here for shipping and people will snap them up and send you padded envelopes with postage paid on top of it.

#savetheblasters

#freetheextrahands

I think between a few of us we can crowdfund and ship supplies to you to at least send accessories to people who want them lol

I know for a fact I saw another person on here discussing which of the accessories they were planning on keeping a few months ago. Where's my fellow psychopath at? :lol

Have you tossed them yet? I'm sure someone on here would buy the whole batch. The shippers and boxes, well if you plan to sell them down the road, you might regret that as I decided to sell some things recently that would've been better if I kept the boxes. Not HT, but other stuff.

Not to lecture, but I believe in recycling and that someone out there might enjoy what you plan on tossing.

Well I totally understand the boxes. After 30-40 figures, those boxes take up a lot of space. But I just can't fathom throwing away the parts. A good storage solution some people have come up with is getting a tool box or a tackle box (for fishing lures) and using the trays to hold all the accessories.

Considering how expensive these things are, and that they are limited production, how scarce parts become over time, it seems like a waste. You say you bought the thigh plate from Boomix, look at how much you spent on that. If you had sold the parts you've been throwing away, you would have had enough to pay for that. :duh It would be like getting it for free.

Or you could offer them for free to your fellow collectors :stick someone here would want them.

Also you never know which accessories will be sought after in couple years. For example the first Dr Strange figure came with a little spell book, I think its the Book of Vishanti. I saw that book go for $95 ! I know because I bid on it at 60 -didn't get it :monkey2

I don?t believe anyone throws away accessories at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back