1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol Guys, I'm fine. I don't personally attach any value to accessories that I'm never going to use, or to empty boxes. By the time eBay and PayPal takes their cut and by the time I pay for the necessary stuff to ship the items in... (not to mention, holding onto the items for however long it takes for someone to buy them)... It's just not worth the effort. It's much easier to just put them out with the recycling.

To avoid the fees you can sell on here, Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji. There are a few options to avoid paying eBay fees and PayPal fees aren't much. Just tack 3% on to your asking price. As for shipping, well finding small boxes and padded envelopes is easy. They're cheap at Staples, or you can just make them out of the cardboard you intend to recycle. To get the items shipped hop on Canada Post's website, put in the addresses, weight, dimensions, pay for the shipping label, print it off and tape it on the box, drop it off at the post office next time you're there. Done deal. It's really that easy.

Of course to each their own. It just seems like an incredible waste to throw away perfectly good accessories, when there are people who will pay you for them. Then you have more money to put towards buying more figures! :lecture

Beautiful shot and base CBB!

The wait for this is crushing. lol. Hey, do you have any plans for a 1/4 stand/base for the 1/4 Mando and child?

Thank you, endo! I haven’t even given the 1/4 scale any thought. I’d definitely make one if someone wanted it.

I don?t believe anyone throws away accessories at all.

The whole idea has me anxious?! Why would anyone throw away accessories they PAID for, those things were not included for free! Its like flushing money.

Yes, one day the boxes will become toooooo numerous, I get that but man alive, keep the contents!! Dump 'em as a lot on eBay: "Deluxe Mando accessories" - list the parts, but sell them as a lot and people will fall over themselves to pay top dollar for that stuff. I have seen just Mando Prime's Amban rifle go for a LOT in the past, thats a very desirable weapon. WHY THROW OUT $$$$

The whole idea has me anxious?! Why would anyone throw away accessories they PAID for, those things were not included for free! Its like flushing money.

Yes, one day the boxes will become toooooo numerous, I get that but man alive, keep the contents!! Dump 'em as a lot on eBay: "Deluxe Mando accessories" - list the parts, but sell them as a lot and people will fall over themselves to pay top dollar for that stuff. I have seen just Mando Prime's Amban rifle go for a LOT in the past, thats a very desirable weapon. WHY THROW OUT $$$$

I don't understand why one would throw them away either. AFAIK the plastics in these are non-recyclable too, so it's just adding to landfills (if recycling is the aim). Might as well sell it to someone who'd use/keep it.

mE3Lmsn.jpg

Y'all are awfully concerned about something that doesn't belong to you

Am I the new Budget Stark? :lol

Mine has been fully paid off for a while and still no sign of ever getting shipped. Consider yourselves blessed.

Back