1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. Didn’t realize those two bikes were different. Either way I suspect Hot Toys may have dropped plans for this after the show blew it up at the beginning of Episode 2.
Not to say that they'll bring this bike back? But...

It's interesting, I think there's an applied ethos at work in SW that allows us to say, "Is anything really destroyed for good, blown up once and for all, sliced in half, chopped off and lost among the clouds, thrown down a shaft in flash of blue force energy, shot in the gut and left for dead, shot through the neural harness and rendered deviod of all life." Somethings will never return, but sometimes they do. Lol ;)

Finally got my tracking from SS!
:yess:
I can't wait for that email!! (sigh)

Mine cleared customs and departed Ontario today, so I might receive it by tomorrow :yess:

I've got the thigh plate and knee pad from Boomix ready to go for him when he gets here lol. I'm also planning on chopping the cape up to make it season 2 compliant. Might end up altering his pants too the way I did with OG Mando, depending on whether I decide to remove the fatsuit.
Seriously!? That's awesome! Oh... that waiting as it rounds the final corner is exciting... its like collector cardio! Yeah, I'm down for batch 2 of Boomix! Looking forward to pics of Mando-Grogu set and the mods too...sounds cool. :wink1:

Last edited:
Found a way shorten and give the cape some movement back and forth ..the surprises just keep coming on this figure and I?m pleased :yess:

Looks very good with that adjustment, nice to clearly see the business end of the Amban. Details?

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there still selling the S2 armor upgrades? Every one I can find seems to have closed orders.

I think Boomix will open orders again as soon as he has dealt with all the current ones. At least that's how I understood it.

Correct, that's how I understood it when talking with him about a week ago, which many us have done as well.

Hey Tworow2, I just wanted to confirm... were you actually able to speak with him via private message? If you were to just look on the first page of his thread it does say "Order Closed" and might think you can't order, but that's just the 1st batch.

It's true, he did close off the orders for the 1st batch. Also, the last I heard was he's not taking orders for the 2nd batch yet as he's finishing the 1st batch. He only has a wait list for the 2nd batch. I have not heard that he's not talking names for batch 2, that could change of course. I would expect him to give an update for that when he's ready. Things can change week to week. He will respond if you post a question in his thread or PM him either way.

Out of respect for him I just wanted to be clear on the details. If you haven't spoken with him already, I hope you can because he's good guy and try's to answer any questions. 1st batch, 2nd batch, orders and waitlists... Admittedly, it can be a lot to keep track of and be up to date. I hope it works out. :)

Last edited:
This is how high I can raise the arm after the modded fatsuit

The beauty of the attachment using a magnet allows the simple cape modd :clap

Just got a notification that mine's with the delivery courier. So about 3 more hours yasss

Edit: Or... make that 3 more DAYS?? I guess the courier didn't want to make the trip to my area from the city on a Friday. It never showed up.

:gah:

Back