1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't watched the original trilogy. I've of course seen clips of it, and I know about plot points via pop culture, but they're honestly something I'm not interested in ever watching. Same goes with the Clone Wars & Rebels cartoons. I just can't be bothered.

I had Phantom Menace on VHS when I was a kid and watched it so many times I destroyed it lol. Then I saw the other two prequel movies in theatres exactly one time each and never looked at them again. I enjoyed Force Awakens and Rogue One AND Last Jedi *dodges tomatoes* but never watched Rise of Skywalker.

The Mandalorian is my favourite so far.

Sounds like you're a Star Wars fan!:yess:

I see more, as time goes on, everybody has their own approach to how they interact with this SW story. I'm always discovering new things about it, which keeps it fun. There's lots to explore that's for sure.

So who will be the next Freaky Freak to have the Mando Train Dlx roll into town? Seems kinda quite this week?

I see more, as time goes on, everybody has their own approach to how they interact with this SW story. I'm always discovering new things about it, which keeps it fun. There's lots to explore that's for sure.

Thanks endo1.

Yep, everyone has their own story and how they got into it and that's perfectly fine, I agree.

It's a good time to be a Star Wars fan now with so much good content potentially on the horizon.

It's hard to imagine going back to a time where there was little to no Star Wars content outside of the original movies aside from some TV specials, books, and comics.

There's a lot to look forward to now whether it's future shows, video games, comics, or movies down the line.

Thanks endo1.

Yep, everyone has their own story and how they got into it and that's perfectly fine, I agree.

It's a good time to be a Star Wars fan now with so much good content potentially on the horizon.

It's hard to imagine going back to a time where there was little to no Star Wars content outside of the original movies aside from some TV specials, books, and comics.

There's a lot to look forward to now whether it's future shows, video games, comics, or movies down the line.

Which mostly looks bad from a story point of view. I don't see anything that has been unique and interesting besides The Mandalorian. Book of Boba Fett, if Favreau is overseeing, would be the only other one IMO. Ewan McGregor is awesome and I just feel like they will waste his talent again in Obi-Wan.

Absolutely welcome MyenShi :wave

I agree... Wow, yeah we're spoiled! To have back then what is available now... :thud:

Also, I would love someday a Mandalorian game! :pray: I think the scrapped 1313 game came close.

I would love someday a Mandalorian game! :pray: I think the scrapped 1313 game came close.

I had a dream that I was playing a TLoU-style Mandalorian game. You have no idea how disappointed I was when I woke up and remembered that such a thing didn't exist.

I had a dream that I was playing a TLoU-style Mandalorian game. You have no idea how disappointed I was when I woke up and remembered that such a thing didn't exist.
I have to believe that someday, we will have a Mandalorian game series that will encapsulate all those desires.

I have to believe that someday, we will have a Mandalorian game series that will encapsulate all those desires.
LucasArts is in dire need of new leadership, or whatever company it turned into when Disney butchered it. There used to be such a wide range of Star Wars games. Rogue Squadron, Republic Commando, KOTOR, Starfighter, the Jedi Knight Academy and Outcast games, the original Battlefront 1 and 2, the Super SW games on SNES... the list goes on and on. There was even a Jango Fett game.

Star Wars games are pathetic now. At least Republic Commando was re-released this month on PS4 and Switch.

LucasArts is in dire need of new leadership, or whatever company it turned into when Disney butchered it. There used to be such a wide range of Star Wars games. Rogue Squadron, Republic Commando, KOTOR, Starfighter, the Jedi Knight Academy and Outcast games, the original Battlefront 1 and 2, the Super SW games on SNES... the list goes on and on. There was even a Jango Fett game.

Star Wars games are pathetic now. At least Republic Commando was re-released this month on PS4 and Switch.
Mmm I hear ya! Hoping for a resurgence of sorts.

Bounty Hunter... love it, and funny how the Razorcrest looks like Jango's ship in the game that was passed down from his mentor Jaster Mereel. Cool nod. I still have copies of BF 1 & 2 and BH that play great on the original PS2.

Just grabbed RC... Woo hoo! Blast from da past! Lots of fun memories with these titles!

You can thank KK for that. Had to cash in quick after the Disney acquisition and grab a bag of cash from EA. You can see how that turned it. LucasArts should get the code from EA on 1313 and finish that game. Looked incredible. But with KK at the helm and their weird story group, content for the games might not be so great. Glad Fallen Jedi wasn't so bad. Great gameplay, story was ok.

Since I am late to the Mandalorian party, has this speeder been released yet?

123137568_10157599152652344_1081796655442323559_n.jpg

You can thank KK for that. Had to cash in quick after the Disney acquisition and grab a bag of cash from EA. You can see how that turned it. LucasArts should get the code from EA on 1313 and finish that game. Looked incredible. But with KK at the helm and their weird story group, content for the games might not be so great. Glad Fallen Jedi wasn't so bad. Great gameplay, story was ok.

That's a nope! Since being displayed at HT secret base no swoop intel has surfaced, BUT it would make an awesome May the 4th announcement!! Somebody had to say it! ;)

I know, I know, it's heresy... :lol :lol

Go watch them then?

Original Trilogy first at least.

Then the Prequels. Then The Clone Wars if you plan on watching that. I usually tell people to start at Season 3 Episode 18 (The Citadel) and watch the earlier seasons later if you really like the show as they're a bit slow.

Or you can skip both and just watch The Mandalorian after the OT if you're short on time.

Haha yes I eventually plan to watch the OT, should I have ample time (ah, so many things, so little time, alas).

MyenShi makes a sound recommendation here...

Seems prudent to watch the these movies in the order they were released? That's how Lucas produced them... so?

When you go to watch the OT (original trilogy) you're not intended to have any knowledge of the prequel era other than what the story reveals, correct? Afterward, you could then go watch the Prequels.

In a perfect world this will save you from any spoilers that happens when try to watch the prequels trilogy first, then watch the OT all in order by episode... I think it would make the OT more enjoyable? Makes sense. ;) Enjoy!

Did anyone else receive their Mando Deluxe yet? Does anyone have any Mando mods or custom pieces planned for there display? Are we out of shelf space yet? Lol

Looking at the Original Trilogy not just as pop culture or Star Wars as we know it now, the films should be watched just on the basis of their importance to cinematic history and how much they affected film making, storytelling, the industry, and their overall cultural and social impact.

That said, they are so fundamental to Star Wars that it seems really odd to not be interested in fully watching them but be invested in other parts of Star Wars. Not judging. Just feels like learning the history of a country without learning the geography.

THIS is the best thing I've read in a long time.
It is refreshing compared to so much nonsense of politics etc that is current in Star Wars fandom these days.

As a fan since 1980,I cannot imagine what life would be like without Star Wars.
Not just from a story POV from the OT,but all the technical achievements from then have carried through til now.
Let's not forget the iconic Soundtracks from John Williams too.

Did anyone else receive their Mando Deluxe yet? Does anyone have any Mando mods or custom pieces planned for there display? Are we out of shelf space yet? Lol

Mine cleared customs and departed Ontario today, so I might receive it by tomorrow :yess:

I've got the thigh plate and knee pad from Boomix ready to go for him when he gets here lol. I'm also planning on chopping the cape up to make it season 2 compliant. Might end up altering his pants too the way I did with OG Mando, depending on whether I decide to remove the fatsuit.

Such a pity they didn't go for the first Swoop Bike he had. It was so much cooler.

Just don't like that riser pivot piece that the bars join to in the middle.

tvreview-mandalorian5-speeder-2.jpg

Such a pity they didn't go for the first Swoop Bike he had. It was so much cooler.

Just don't like that riser pivot piece that the bars join to in the middle.

View attachment 511527
Huh. Didn’t realize those two bikes were different. Either way I suspect Hot Toys may have dropped plans for this after the show blew it up at the beginning of Episode 2.

Oh that's right! That is cooler, good eye! Why does all the cool stuff get destroyed... this is why we can't have nice things! Lol

In S2 Ep.1 The Marshal, Mando asks Peli if she still has that speederbike (Toro's bike), she nods yes. So, actually, Mando's bike was disabled by Fennec during Mando and Toro's charge toward the ridge scene in S1 Ep.5 the Gunslinger? So, the bike that Toro rides has survived, and was taken back to the the hanger. Gotchya. Both are pretty cool, and Mando's def has a more aggressive chopper look. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back