1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Thanks! :wave

How are you so into the figures without watching the source material? Granted it?s got great designs but why haven?t you seen it?

Well for me I don't have to be necessarily familiar with the source material to like a figure, it could be that it's a great figure in of itself and that's enough to allure me. I haven't seen it mostly because I'm not subscribed to Disney+ nor am I interested, but eventually I'll watch it haha

Bro where'd you get yours on such a quick turn around?

:wink1:

ef0oqjvolqs61.jpg
Mando_giving_Grogu_to_Luke.jpg

Nice to see more peeps getting their M&G! Enoying everyone's pics! Removing/altering the undersuit really does seems to free up the articulation for some dynamic posing... Woah! Never thought I'd see him strike some of these extreme poses like this boot in the face... Kung Fu Mando! Lol

Yeah this is ridiculous SS, hoping by the end of the month I get an email. Still waiting on BBTS for Heavy and Ig-11 too! If it wasn’t for Asmus I would be dying for 1/6 stuff.

Finally got my invoice from ToysBuyingAgent, and jeez, if I knew this was gonna cost $45 to ship I would have just ordered from one of the US stores.
You must have gotten the deluxe. There's a note on his homepage that figures over 2kg from him will have to be paid EMS shipping. He has the figure listing marked as either over or under. I've had two orders from him now in which the weight was under 2kg and there was no shipping charge.

Last edited:
Ha! That's awesome! Hmm, I guess beating on your laptop does work after all? ;) Well that's cool... and hey wow that gif... I'm feelin motion sick here. lol

The stand gets a lot of flack and I mostly only use it for flight poses but I don't hate it, either. Maybe I'd feel differently if it wasn't the only one in my collection.

DSC_0474.jpgDSC_0461.jpg

Thanks! Can’t recall who I stole it from but saw it recently and had to try it for myself.
Looks nice just standing on the base without the post. I like how the contrast/black point value makes the base appear to just be a layer of sand. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back