1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually looking forward to the figure. Gideon has really been the only major nemesis character to Mando and a display with him flanked by a Dark Trooper and the Incinerator Trooper will just look too cool.

I'm undecided yet. I think he would look cool next to my mando, but I really didn't care for him as a villain. He wasn't very menacing and the ending was kinda boring/bland.

Being on the cheaper side for a SW figure makes him interesting...but iam not sure. I need so many other figures too.

While I did get mando and grogu, I think that is really all I will need from the series. If they do some characters that spill into OT I'll take a look but so far I've resisted the stormtroopers and tusken raider.

I'm sure this will be popular though.

Psst wanna here a joke?

Listed by TW as a new arrival

giphy.webp

Cool! That Toyswonderland is an amazing place. They even shipped the Present Toys Indiana Jones earlier this month... which hasn't even been completed at the factory yet. Boy, what a time to be alive!

Cool! That Toyswonderland is an amazing place. They even shipped the Present Toys Indiana Jones earlier this month... which hasn't even been completed at the factory yet. Boy, what a time to be alive!
Yes I have mine. It’s amazing. Far and away exceeds the HT :)

They've got a special running for the next 3 days only: TWO for only $1,096! (Shipping is extra and outrageous)

:chase

Only one flexpay left on my order at Sideshow, Moff Gideon is the only one from Hot Toys upcoming announcement of releases I'm looking forward to.

Back