1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

This smirk would be awesome, but i know HT will do blank face instead. I'm not complaining. Just ... just they could do better if they have a reason to do so.

star-wars-the-mandalorian-moff-gideon.jpg

I would definitely pick this up he was such a nice person when I met him at a con. The fact that he plays such evil characters you hate him on screen is phenomenal acting.

I hope his facial expression is the smirk, but that's just wishful thinking. It will probably be expressionless.

I was thinking about the base. It would be cool if it's the top part of the TIE cockpit (not the entire thing, just a cut off piece of the top that he stands on).

I think the sculpt will be good, he is an older dude with short hair. HT usually pulls these off quite well. So long as they don't give Moff Fring that Asian flair they have with a couple sculpts in the past.

This smirk would be awesome, but i know HT will do blank face instead. I'm not complaining. Just ... just they could do better if they have a reason to do so.

View attachment 499286

After Lando, Stormie Han, and the latest Ant-Man, no thanks. Definitely not a good gamble for a villain anyhow (thinking of happy Palpatine here).

Only smiling/smirk sculpts I've liked so far are Star-Lord v2 and the initial Ant-Man was good. Yondu had a bit of a smirk going on too and that came out well. Gideon should look evil.

It would be so cool if his base was the wreckage of the Tie Fighter! :cool: But I know it will just be the standard grate base :ohbfrank:

I agree with TonTon. I’ll take a neutral expression over a smirk.

View attachment 499286

You do realize that preview pic shows his mouth. No grin. He’ll have the standard black/stoic expression. Very Gus Fring I would think.

You're getting this, and you will be happy.

I'm curious to see how they handle his hair. His coif isn't close-cropped like Anthony Mackie's Falcon, nor is it a typical afro like Chadwick Boseman's BP (given how poorly the BP production hair came out, that's probably a good thing). I think with its combed-back style & the bit waviness that HT may actually be able to do a good job on it.

View attachment 499285

You do realize that preview pic shows his mouth. No grin. He’ll have the standard black/stoic expression. Very Gus Fring I would think.

Maybe learn to read first :wink1:

Grand Moff Tarkin - Director Krennic - Moff Gideon, along with the previous Sith Lords, SW Hot Toys've got all the amazingly cool villains :)

Just need Grievous and ROTS Sidious to complete the circle :)

Grand Moff Tarkin - Director Krennic - Moff Gideon, along with the previous Sith Lords, SW Hot Toys've got all the amazingly cool villains :)

Just need Grievous and ROTS Sidious to complete the circle :)

Snoke? :nana:

I mean frankly they've done far more Star Wars villains than in like any other property. Three Vaders, Emperor, Count Dooku, three Mauls, Dark Side Anakin, Krennic, Tarkin, Jango, Boba, and a million troopers.

I mean frankly they've done far more Star Wars villains than in like any other property. Three Vaders, Emperor, Count Dooku, three Mauls, Dark Side Anakin, Krennic, Tarkin, Jango, Boba, and a million troopers.
That's not saying much when the story is about 3 good guys and misc versus the empire and the entire lawless galaxy wanting nothing more than them to die lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would totally buy a Grievous. I'm one of the three guys who actually liked his silly fiendishness. "You fool..."

He's the guy who gave us the *cough* meme.

I dunno - looks like it has a hint of grin/smirk to me, but maybe it's just the angle.

V3TAMGb.png

Back