1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

I like the arms and keep them on my figures a lot if I'm doing a lightsaber display. I only really put them on if I have people over or something like that.

Slowly watching The Clone Wars with my girlfriend. Definitely a great show despite a bit of a rocky start (we?re only in the middle of season one but it?s already improving). I feel like I?ll definitely want Ahsoka. Kind of waiting to see if there?s a version from The Mandalorian coming out too.

Also feel like I?ll grab Cody and Rex. Trying to limit the number of Clones I get still though.

Slowly watching The Clone Wars with my girlfriend. Definitely a great show despite a bit of a rocky start (we?re only in the middle of season one but it?s already improving). I feel like I?ll definitely want Ahsoka. Kind of waiting to see if there?s a version from The Mandalorian coming out too.

Also feel like I?ll grab Cody and Rex. Trying to limit the number of Clones I get still though.

Nice. Although I'd stop now if you're wanting to limit the number of clones you want :lol

A Mando Ahsoka is a 99,9% certainty imo. Then there will be the Ahsoka spin off series figure as well.

Hot Toys will be milking her lekku's for a while yet !

Nice. Although I'd stop now if you're wanting to limit the number of clones you want :lol

A Mando Ahsoka is a 99,9% certainty imo. Then there will be the Ahsoka spin off series figure as well.

Hot Toys will be milking her lekku's for a while yet !
In terms of Clones I feel like it would be easy to go crazy. Just watched an episode where they were on a snowy planet. The Snow Clone Troopers looked pretty awesome to me.

I would do less thinking and more ordering lol, especially for Cody. I feel like he'll be an early in stock sellout at SSC too, he's sold out many other places.

Now that I just finished up the final season of CW, I can totally see why people were gushing so much over it earlier. As those last 4 episodes were absolutely epic. And now make me even more excited to get this figure.

And I'm even feeling tempted to order the new Rex as well, even though I've never had even the slightest interest in clone troopers before.

Now that I just finished up the final season of CW, I can totally see why people were gushing so much over it earlier. As those last 4 episodes were absolutely epic. And now make me even more excited to get this figure.

And maybe even order the new Rex as well...

As a wise man once said. Do it.

And I'm even feeling tempted to order the new Rex as well, even though I've never had even the slightest interest in clone troopers before.

That was an expensive move watching that final season :lol

Just go back and watch the Martez Sisters arc on repeat and you'll soon be cancelling all your Clone Wars pre-orders :rotfl

That was an expensive move watching that final season :lol

Indeed, the whole thing is expensive. Reading the novels, reading the comics, the short-story collections what have you. You fall in love with a character and suddenly you have to have him or her in your collection. BAM you are suddenly almost $300 poorer. Because you read a damn book.

Then HT releases their friend. How can you deny them their friend? Their friend needs a home, too! *big sigh*

Back