1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant tell if joking

I thought the bad batch episodes were a waste of time. No redeeming features at all. Just my own opinion, although I’m seeing a few feel the same way.
I’d ask for my money back, but I watched in on 9movies, so it only cost me my time, lol.
I have no problem with others liking it. I just thought it was a waste of episodes.

I thought the bad batch episodes were a waste of time. No redeeming features at all. Just my own opinion, although I?m seeing a few feel the same way.
I?d ask for my money back, but I watched in on 9movies, so it only cost me my time, lol.
I have no problem with others liking it. I just thought it was a waste of episodes.

But you didnt think the sisters arc was a waste of time? It was honestly some of the worst Clone Wars imo.

I thought Bad Batch was fun, had good action and we got to see Echo again.

The 'sisters' arc was most certainly not a waste of time. It provided pivotal character development for Ahsoka to transition from what she was to who she became. It was also fun with some good action pieces, a bit of humour and nice cameos from future faces and locations.

The 'sisters' arc was most certainly not a waste of time. It provided pivotal character development for Ahsoka to transition from what she was to who she became. It was also fun with some good action pieces, a bit of humour and nice cameos from future faces and locations.

I wholeheartedly disagree but that is the beauty of opinions.

But you didnt think the sisters arc was a waste of time? It was honestly some of the worst Clone Wars imo.

I thought Bad Batch was fun, had good action and we got to see Echo again.

Even worse. I can’t even begin to describe how far from normal Clone Wars the early episodes were.
sorry. I didn’t mean to say I hated bad batch and liked the sisters episodes. I felt they were equally rubbish.
Once again, just my own opinion.
I am considering the Ahsoka figure, but that’s because I am such a fan of Ahsoka in general.

The Bad Batch characters were like some bizarre cross between the MCU and the characters from "Small Soldiers."

The final four episodes saved the ENTIRE series however. Enough can't be said about how amazing that four episode finale was. Some of the best SW outside of the OT IMO.

I wholeheartedly disagree but that is the beauty of opinions.

I can see both sides. To me though they could have made that "pivotal character development" in a cooler way than some Saturday cartoon "life lesson" way.

But anyway I guess it served it's purpose, and they still need to somewhat cater for kids as well.

Agreed. I thought it was kinda fun watching Ahsoka interact with regular people while sneakily using her Jedi powers, and found it far more engaging than 4 episodes of clones shooting wimpy battle droids that pose no threat whatsoever.

Sisters story was important for Ahsoka's arc but could have been completed in a single episode and Ahsoka would have experienced another event with ordinary people.
Bad batch was OK, but I did not like their costumes. Despite being bad batch, they were still a part of the clone army and should not be allowed to have such extreme outfits. Even the clone commandos wore a uniform of their own.

I liked the arc but did think it dragged on for too many episodes. They could have done some of those episodes about the what the other jedi were doing just before Order 66 with their clone troops.

I liked the arc but did think it dragged on for too many episodes. They could have done some of those episodes about the what the other jedi were doing just before Order 66 with their clone troops.

I'm with you there, I understand the need to see some of the stuff Ahsoka went through after her fallout with the Jedi, even these 4 episodes would of been fine..if we had a full season or another season to look forward too. Instead these became 4 of the last 12 episodes of the series when we could of caught up with some secondary Jedi or characters we were with during the show like Plo Koon/Wolffe or Aayla and Commander Bly.

One of these days I would love for them to go back and do a 4 episode arc of the Battle of Coruscant prior to Anakin/Obi-Wan's arrival but I'm not holding my breath for that.

The Bad Batch arc was okay for what it was (actually think I enjoyed the unfinished reels more) but it was more of an introductory arc to the 4 Bad Batch members and introducing Echo back into the story for the new series. Though the arc did give us one of the best TCW scenes in the show, the Anakin/Padme scene in second episode.

The biggest problem with the Bad Batch episodes is they did not feel like the Clone Wars or even Star Wars for that matter. The start of that arc was strong and there were great character moments such as the Anakin and Padme scene, but once the Bad Batch themselves came in, it went off the rails. It felt like the Marvelised versions of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (and I mean the abomination that was the last set of live action TMNT movies) in iron man clone armour had been forced into the story. And while it was good to get Echo back, Turning him into Neo from the Matrix didn't really work for me.

Regarding the sisters arc, yes I liked it, I expressed that. But I do agree it could have been told in a shorter episode count. I think a lot of the hate for that arc was the fact that it was not a "war" story, it was a slower character driven piece with new characters at the core no one had seen before so where all like "who the F are these sisters and why should I care" (spoiler alert, it wasn't about the sisters, they were just a device to develop Ahsoka). Also that is was the much hyped final season, the episode count for the season was quite short, and there were so many loose ends from the series itself left untouched and so many things people over the years, between cancellation and revival, wanted to see from the pre-Order 66 timeframe addressed or shown on screen. I also think people, whether they acknowledge it or not, felt a bit let down by the Bad Batch arc in that it also went way too long and, sure we got Echo back, but other than that also told an unnecessary story in the grand scheme of the overall story leading to Order 66. With a full season episode count, both those arcs are fine, but in a shortened one, they weren't what the people wanted the show to focus on.

I think now that the prequel era is in a hight note and the Bad Batch spinoff is confirmed, maybe we will get minisseries spinoff from the clone wars, showing short histories that happened during order 66 like:
Animated version of the quinlan vos book or original histories featuring the jedi like Plo Koon

I think now that the prequel era is in a hight note and the Bad Batch spinoff is confirmed, maybe we will get minisseries spinoff from the clone wars, showing short histories that happened during order 66 like:
Animated version of the quinlan vos book or original histories featuring the jedi like Plo Koon

There were whispers and leaks that Lucasfilm have heard the want for more TCW and specifically The Dark Disciple (Ventress' last arc and death, would of been 8n episodes), with how popular TCW is and how much money it can bring in, I could see them doing "specials" every so often, moving around the timeline a bit.

I don't think we'll get another season, but can see 90 minute specials (4 episodes) being made.

Back