1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaak Ti looked awful in the prequels and she is the same race as Ahsoka. Since this figure is an interpretation they don?t actually have to make it screen accurate.

I know and I agree. I didn't mention her since her costume design was made to simply be a background character. Wasn't sure if it was a fair criticism. Aayala Secura's costume on the other hand was made with movement and small bits of action in mind. Kit Fisto is another one that didn't look good, but I would say getting him right is far more complex.

Certainly not a bad move.

It's going to be really interesting to see how she looks. And more importantly how she resonates with fans accustomed to an animated version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda expect her Mando outfit won't bare much resemblance to the cartoon outfits, and they'll give Dawson something much more age-appropriate and adult (leather pants, a jacket of some kind). So if you want a figure that more closely represents her look in TCW, this would probably be the one to get.

Agreed. While we haven't seen a Star Wars alien of her complexity in a leading role, the examples of on screen Twi'lek makeup/costumes have not been great. Yes, I am aware Ahsoka isn't Twi'lek, but the lekku traits are similar.

Latest Twi'lek i saw was Xi'an from The Mandalorian and she looked all right.

I kinda expect her Mando outfit won't bare much resemblance to the cartoon outfits, and they'll give Dawson something much more age-appropriate and adult (leather pants, a jacket of some kind). So if you want a figure that more closely represents her look in TCW, this would probably be the one to get.

Even in her 30's in Rebels she still wore a similar outfit to TCW.

Oh, I certainly agree because the other "Mandalorian" figures have been awful, just awful so far. Too right! You can't be too careful. :wink1:

I'm still in the "this ain't been confirmed yet" camp, although just about everyone else is taking it as gospel truth.

Rumor mill - a reliable source - sez Dawson filmed scenes for trailer
https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/mandalorian-season-2-trailer-reportedly-includes-ahsoka-tano/amp/

Tho it WOULD be a way to make some fans happy and keep Baby under wraps in trailer. And introduce her to audience who has no idea who she is. I like the character ok but neutral whether she shows up or not.

I know. I meant the CGI in movies in general. Most of the costumes are great, but some - not so much.

Ah I see. Hopefully Ahsoka looks great but if I could only have one it would be this one. Ahsoka and Maul are my favourite characters from TCW so I would rather have these versions over any other.

But don't they already do CGI retouches even on live-action characters nowadays like in MCU? An improved live-action Togruta is not out of the question.

Although, I agree S7 Ahsoka is the best version to have.

I would have preferred the fully grown version. She?s totally come n to her own by then and I think the rebels costume was a little more visually interesting and woulda been a great figure
What were getting is a very close second though and I will be very happy when this ships. Glad it wasn?t the ? snips ? version. That would of been zero shelf presence,,

yeah this is the outfit i wanted as well. i would even taken the rebels version as well. yeah the snips version is ok but this is a better value for my money.

Rumor mill - a reliable source - sez Dawson filmed scenes for trailer
https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/mandalorian-season-2-trailer-reportedly-includes-ahsoka-tano/amp/

Tho it WOULD be a way to make some fans happy and keep Baby under wraps in trailer. And introduce her to audience who has no idea who she is. I like the character ok but neutral whether she shows up or not.

lmao wegothiscovered.com is FAAAAAR from reliable. They just make **** up and hope some of it is correct.

yeah this is the outfit i wanted as well. i would even taken the rebels version as well. yeah the snips version is ok but this is a better value for my money.

Agreed it’s my favorite look for her, my second favorite is Rebels and then the other CW looks follow. Will be interesting to see if Mandalorian version will take the top spot. Very happy and more excited for her HT than any else coming next year.

never thought i would get back into the cw stuff again. i sold all my sideshow pieces years ago. now i have the obi-wan deluxe version, darkside anakin, count dooku, yoda, darth maul, toy works saber master mace windu and a mix of sideshow and medicom jango fett.

I?m really trying to get into Clone Wars, but season 1 is proving quite a chore to get through. Is it possible to skip to a better season? Any recommendations? So far, I don?t think I would be missing anything worth while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I?m really trying to get into Clone Wars, but season 1 is proving quite a chore to get through. Is it possible to skip to a better season? Any recommendations? So far, I don?t think I would be missing anything worth while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Season 1 and 2 was still a bit kiddy (still has some solid episodes, Rookies, Lair of Grievous, Cad Bane episodes, Ryloth trilogy, Geonosis trilogy) but you can probably watch about 15 total episodes of Season 1 and 2 and go straight to 3. Season 4-7 are where the show really stands out.

Back