1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The secret base photo of the prototype is amazing. This may end being the best Star Wars figure in the line.

The secret base photo of the prototype is amazing. This may end being the best Star Wars figure in the line.

I agree. It is a stunning prototype. Now the long wait, which will hopefully be filled with more anticipation if/when Ahsoka shows up in upcoming SW media.

I don't really know anything about the ratings, but as much as I love Clone Wars, Rebels told a complete story with tremendous arcs for all characters. In the end it was the better overall show imo. I think the animation style may have turned a lot of CW fans off.

Chopper is the best droid in the SW universe hands down. I'll take that figure too. Hot Toys can release him under the Rogue One line.

Luv both shows - really impressed with the character development and visuals (Chopper is amazing).

I might re-think this fig if I get enough RPs. More because of the color pop and - she's not human. E.g. interesting SW shelf addition. Baby isn't human either; but for me there will be too few non-humans re my modest SW collection. Also I like the face.

Like Justin's vid points out - she's like a 2-year wait tho. So I'll sit back for a while.

I'm one of the few who will pass and wait for inevitable figure of live action Ahsoka from The Mandalorian.

PO'd this and the deluxe trooper. Deluxe for the price can't be beat. As far as the rubber joints, not overly concerned. I'm a museum pose guy frequently lol.

0627a65ef88a5e2714436fb7982ae488.jpg

I can?t stop looking at this image. Just stunning.

I'm one of the few who will pass and wait for inevitable figure of live action Ahsoka from The Mandalorian.

Certainly not a bad move.

It's going to be really interesting to see how she looks. And more importantly how she resonates with fans accustomed to an animated version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I certainly agree because the other "Mandalorian" figures have been awful, just awful so far. Too right! You can't be too careful. :wink1:

I'm still in the "this ain't been confirmed yet" camp, although just about everyone else is taking it as gospel truth.

It?s more a case of the make up and costuming not looking great, not the figure itself.

It?s more a case of the make up and costuming not looking great, not the figure itself.

Agreed. While we haven't seen a Star Wars alien of her complexity in a leading role, the examples of on screen Twi'lek makeup/costumes have not been great. Yes, I am aware Ahsoka isn't Twi'lek, but the lekku traits are similar.

Agreed. While we haven't seen a Star Wars alien of her complexity in a leading role, the examples of on screen Twi'lek makeup/costumes have not been great. Yes, I am aware Ahsoka isn't Twi'lek, but the lekku traits are similar.

Shaak Ti looked awful in the prequels and she is the same race as Ahsoka. Since this figure is an interpretation they don?t actually have to make it screen accurate.

Shaak Ti looked awful in the prequels and she is the same race as Ahsoka. Since this figure is an interpretation they don?t actually have to make it screen accurate.

I have just rewatched Ep1-3, the CGI is quite a mixture of bad and great. I was wondering what they would have looked like with current technology.

Back