1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Toyswonderland are going to honour my order afterall. DHL tracking has come online, which only means they've printed the labels. Probably be days before there is any real movement.

Agreed! I have yet to see any movement from Sideshow on my Ahsoka order.
Hot Toys shipment is on the way!

2349114050_da6059d7cd.jpg

I wonder if you display her with her cloak for a long time…will the arms get stained because of seamless design because of the vibrate orange on her arms ..the stains will look terrible on her :unsure:

I wonder if you display her with her cloak for a long time…will the arms get stained because of seamless design because of the vibrate orange on her arms ..the stains will look terrible on her :unsure:
the cloak doesnt seem to be dyed from what i can tell? could be wrong though

Looks like Toyswonderland are going to honour my order afterall. DHL tracking has come online, which only means they've printed the labels. Probably be days before there is any real movement.
been waiting over a week for an instock item to actually move. Toys wonderland are terrible. never again.

the cloak doesnt seem to be dyed from what i can tell? could be wrong though
Best to just wrap the inside of the cloak or the body/sculpt with some wrap to prevent any dye to be transferred. Not worth risking it in the long run even if it doesn't look like it's not dyed.

been waiting over a week for an instock item to actually move. Toys wonderland are terrible. never again.

I ordered the new Deckard from them. My first time dealing with them. Although the figure arrived, it stayed in "shipping" status for over two weeks. Won't repeat my business there again.

Anyone have this preordered with Alterego? I’m fine waiting but need to know if that’s still viable. It was back when it was free shipping and I know they changed it.

Agree, I won't be using once all my pre-orders are shipped.

You pay for fast shipping and they wait a week to have it collected.

Anyone have this preordered with Alterego? I’m fine waiting but need to know if that’s still viable. It was back when it was free shipping and I know they changed it.

I'm pretty sure that they don't charge for shipping if that's how you ordered it back then. I finally got Endgame Thor a month or two ago from them and didn't have to pay any extra, still double boxed free shipping.

In the past, yes. But the high profile releases have been more tightly coordinated with HT. Ahsoka and Boba DX have been at the docks in LA since the end of February.
Who gave you this info? The dwell time post discharge in LB is not 4 weeks especially for local cargo

Back