1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow got me like...

3hjdx6.jpg

Agree, I won't be using once all my pre-orders are shipped.

You pay for fast shipping and they wait a week to have it collected.
I payed for Express shipping mine was sent on Tuesday and now due to frak ups by DHL its now looking like it wont get here until Monday.

Edit gave DHL customer service both barrels and its been put on a van for a afternoon delivery.

Last edited:
For you guys still waiting for Sideshow emails, don't worry, you're not missing out on anything. They still haven't shipped Ahsoka, despite having charged for her 8 days ago now.

This is what Sideshow is telling everyone. I can personally attest to this, my Boba DX is going on 3 weeks "Preparing for Shipment".
Might be sitting on the dock in China … it isn’t sitting here in Long beach for three weeks… they get 3 days and then it’s 200$ or so a day…

I've definitely ordered less from Sideshow over the last year or two because they've ditched every customer friendly perk they had and their shipping prices were out of control. But, I still placed some orders from them because I know the customer service is there if I need it.

If they charged for Ahsoka and this goes 3-4 weeks without shipping, I'll make one last purchase to clear out my reward points and never order from them again. I can't believe DuskRaider's Boba is preparing to ship for three weeks. That's just unethical. Is Sideshow hurting for money or something? What gives?

Might be sitting on the dock in China … it isn’t sitting here in Long beach for three weeks… they get 3 days and then it’s 200$ or so a day…
I work for a manufacturer, and our cargo has definitely sat in Long Beach for weeks at a time in recent months due to labor shortages. There are delays getting the containers off-loaded, and then delays getting them trucked from LB to our warehouse in the Valley. They give us one date, and then push it out and push it out again. I suspect Sideshow is facing the same issue. The product isn't still in China.

My Boba DX was charged on 2/28, so it hasn't been quite 4 weeks. But it's almost been three.

What ever happened to the National Guard being deployed to clear out the backlog in the ports? I haven't even looked to see how many ships are still stuck at anchor out there. Although I'm not sure it matters, with the price of gas I can imagine ground trucking is probably slow too.

Agree, I won't be using once all my pre-orders are shipped.

You pay for fast shipping and they wait a week to have it collected.
Exactly. If they had been honest I wouldn’t have minded but they literally told me it would be shipped with 2/3 days and then a week later say it will be another week.
land when I asked about cancelling it they say sure its not in our warehouse yet!

...The problem here is, its all well and good to say I'll never buy from them again.

HOWEVER. I have more than a feeling these issues are not just going to be for SSC, but for everyone. Its not that SSC is sitting on their hands, they shipped out my Captain Rex the same day I ordered.

All vendors, everywhere are going to be facing this.

I'm glad its not summer yet, because the idea of any HT of mine rusticating in sweltering heat at the docks for weeks does not sit well with me. Vinyl/PVC hates heat.

...The problem here is, its all well and good to say I'll never buy from them again.

HOWEVER. I have more than a feeling these issues are not just going to be for SSC, but for everyone. Its not that SSC is sitting on their hands, they shipped out my Captain Rex the same day I ordered.

I'm glad its not summer yet, because the idea of any HT of mine rusticating in sweltering heat at the docks for weeks does not sit well with me. Vinyl/PVC hates heat.
Exactly. It has effected everything I have ordered from Bluray sets to music to books to figures.

Very true. Been affecting everyone - Hasbro, Mattel, you name it. Don't even get me started on Mezco.

Did you notice that HT lengthen the lekku? They reach the belt buckle in the final product. But in the proto and TCW, they barely reach the belt level at the sides. I hate it when they get it right in the proto but fail in the final product.

In fact, their length are at Rebels Ahsoka level.

Last edited:
Back