1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notification! Although I'm still waiting on Beskar Mando...

Talked to Sideshow , small batches strike again! Was told are getting more in Feb through March so maybe another shipment will go out next week.

Didn't get my notice. I ordered pretty late so I wasn't expecting to be in the first batch anyway, but I have gotten lucky before.

Got mine today from Sideshow. He?s bulky, but slightly smaller in height than War Machine Mk4. [emoji846]
8ded545258f1a1e1be8cda586d749561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a tad smaller.
c21bc0f8ec8554baf66d8e5a121b29e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, it was perspective that was throwing it off. I see it clearly now. Also I never realized how odd the Iron Man suits proportions are which makes sense since the suit must give the wearer at least a foot of height. It looks like the wearer’s feet are actually sitting on top of the armored feet. I could be totally wrong.

From what I understand, HT didn't make any more. What's out there is out there.

Nah it doesn't work like that. What's out there are first batch figures. Second and third pre-order batches are yet to be sent out to suppliers.

I don't think Sideshow is even shipping yet, which is typically in line with second batch.

Nah it doesn't work like that. What's out there are first batch figures. Second and third pre-order batches are yet to be sent out to suppliers.

I don't think Sideshow is even shipping yet, which is typically in line with second batch.

Several people, including myself, have got sideshow shipping notices. Mine will be here Tuesday :yess:

I noticed mine ships roughly 2months after the 1st batch youtube videos so I'm guessing in March?

Emailed them to ask on an ETA and they just said Second Batch takes longer, which I already know, gbut its usually around the time Sideshow gets theirs :slap

Still waiting for an invoice from KG Hobby. Not really worried. Delay between waves from one figure to another vary greatly. As they only shipped Beskar Mando a couple weeks ago, i can see this Heavy Mando not being invoiced for another four to six weeks.

Back