1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine [emoji16]
f77657cb570e9c1cb41d129c5fbbf1a0.jpg
211de2fa85cd46cf3fa14f9e469baf86.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G781B via Tapatalk

"Finally" got yours :lol you're one of the first ! :)

Looks excellent. Also like the swap around of Baby Yoda + pram with the OG Mando and standing Baby Yoda with Beskar Mando.

This is the way !!!

By the way Magnus, I was watching Ping Pong Flicks daily Youtube show the other day. Normally I skip over the new members bit, but on that day I decided to watch, and saw this.

You're famous dude !!!!! I thought surely that must be you !

Epic username by the way !!! :lol :lol :lol

Am I right ?

View attachment 504337

Yup yup, you found me out. I?ll be mobbed in public now, thanks.

Paintjob, construction, how good he is to handle, coolness factor etc.

Got him mainly because he?s the SW equivalent of War Machine. That and because he?s voiced by Jon Favreau.

For a 10/10 he would have needed a bigger base, switch out support stands (dynamic for flying and regular for standing) as well as die cast pieces.

Thanks for the explanation.
Good to know that your cons are no problems for me :)

Or for me.

Base could be bigger I guess. But then people would have probably complained it's too big.

Not that there is a risk of falling over with this guy, but I also have no idea why they don't throw in one of those crotch grabber poles when a flexible flight pole is added. Sure it comes down to cost, but what is that ? $1 or $2 more ?

I feel like they should've just re-used the JL ramps for this guy. Might be because I like the concept art with him just standing on the table.

But whatever, even if I personally don't ever use headsculpts or bases, I know they go a long way for a lot of folks. Hopefully, they get here soon and weren't on those containers that fell in the Pacific Ocean recently:lol

I don't know why people want die cast parts on Mando figures. You can't see the joints so I am guessing people want die cast armor. The plastic bodies can't handle die cast armour that well over time.

I don't know why people want die cast parts on Mando figures. You can't see the joints so I am guessing people want die cast armor. The plastic bodies can't handle die cast armour that well over time.

I like my IM diecasts but I don't want to start spending $400+ on Mandalorians. The painted plastic armor pieces look great on them. I just wish HT would get their chrome paint right though.

Back