1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason I can't fit the cap piece back on the head after inserting the batteries?

There?s a small tab. It only keys in one way.

Yeah I finally got it, had to put a lot of pressure as it didnt wanna go in for some reason.

3e438dd6b372355aa57f7efe993441af.jpg

c19c46f6624d03dc3ca1c1fe01b76b80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics, Chris!

These two just look fantastic together, along with Grogu & pram from the Beskar version. Can't wait to get in IG-11 and display in similar fashion.

Wow! Your picture really illustrates how much taller IG-11 is than Mando. I hope mine will fit in a detolf! I received word i should have mine by the end of next week. Very very excited!

Nice pics, Chris!

These two just look fantastic together, along with Grogu & pram from the Beskar version. Can't wait to get in IG-11 and display in similar fashion.

He certainly has a precense on the shelf, I don't usually use the LED effects but it really brings this guy to life. The colour scheme goes really well with the original Mando.

He's also the only figure I feel entirely comfortable displaying without the stand, due to those diecast legs, he doesn't feel like he's going anywhere. Not that he'd fit with the base anyway.

He's definitely worth the wait though.

Wow! Your picture really illustrates how much taller IG-11 is than Mando. I hope mine will fit in a detolf! I received word i should have mine by the end of next week. Very very excited!

He'll fit without the stand, he also fits with one of those general black oval stands with about a 10mm gap between his head and the top of the detolf.

Thanks for sharing the pics DR, Chris, and Rbeato. Also, for your insight feedback on the shipments. Appreciate all the tips for setting IG up properly. Glad to see he'll squeeze in next to Mando and G.

Would you guys think he could place maybe just one foot off and the other foot on the sand base. This way he could still have his base and name plate visable, but standing a bit lower? Or would that make him too unstable?

He's def not a figure I'd want face planting on a thin glass shelf. Lol

Last edited:
awesome pic chriss
Thanks for sharing the pics DR, Chris, and Rebeato. Also, for your insight feedback on the shipments. Appreciate all the tips for setting IG up properly. Glad to see he'll squeeze in next to Mando and G.

Would you guys think he could place maybe just one foot off and the other foot on the sand base. This way he could still have his base and name plate visable, but standing a bit lower? Or would that make him too unstable?

He's def not a figure I'd want face planting on a thin glass shelf. Lol

Thanks guys.

Yeah i think that should work, cant say for certain since the stand is in the box but he does feel pretty stable due to the diecast legs.

I think he does have magnets in his fee, so there might be a solution that involves that somehow.

Thanks guys.

Yeah i think that should work, cant say for certain since the stand is in the box but he does feel pretty stable due to the diecast legs.

I think he does have magnets in his fee, so there might be a solution that involves that somehow.
Thanks Chris! Oh yeah... lol Forgot about the magnets. ;)

For anyone that has him, how tall is IG with the stand? Also, are the feet areas on his stand the same as others or fit specifically for him?

For anyone that has him, how tall is IG with the stand? Also, are the feet areas on his stand the same as others or fit specifically for him?

About 15-16 inches? And no, it's stupid human footprints

Just ordered it. I'll pretend it's IG-88 and display it next to the other bounty hunters and if HT ever releases an IG-88, then i'll move him down to stand next to Mando.

That's funny. I'm standing my Sideshow IG-88 next to Mando and pretending he's IG-11!

Back