1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clunky way of saying it's not shipping yet, even if you pay the whole thing off.

Yeah, but my point is if it's a PO why are they making me pay the full amount at checkout rather than the norm 10% ($25) NRD? You only pay in full when its in stock and shipping.

** Nevermind, now it's correct and only requiring me pay the NRD..

I'm fairly certain they did a temporary waitlist so that rubes like me would feel the pang of regret, then order the second it became available again. I'm not even mad

Now I'm just sitting staring at it in my cart...:lol

I wanted to wait till it was in stock before I ordered. Wanted to see many more pics in hand and in collections on the shelf. To decide if I really wanted him.

Still wish they kept IG-11 around and made him Mando's sidekick for much longer.

Just ordered it. I'll pretend it's IG-88 and display it next to the other bounty hunters and if HT ever releases an IG-88, then i'll move him down to stand next to Mando.

Now I'm just sitting staring at it in my cart...:lol

I wanted to wait till it was in stock before I ordered. Wanted to see many more pics in hand and in collections on the shelf. To decide if I really wanted him.

Still wish they kept IG-11 around and made him Mando's sidekick for much longer.

Do it man. Do it now. The aftermarket price is going to spike and this will be gone quickly again. You can always sell if you want later. I don't think you will lose money on this.

Do it man. Do it now. The aftermarket price is going to spike and this will be gone quickly again. You can always sell if you want later. I don't think you will lose money on this.

I caved.... Peer pressure. And my son said he wants it so OG Mando isn't alone.. :lol

I used $100 in RP's and I chose to pay by paypal as I have like $300 still sitting in there from stuff I sold last year. So I will feel no pain.

Only other 2 figures I want releasing this year are Rex and still deciding on Beskar Mando or wait for the next version...

Charged and shipped! Hopefully have tomorrow... possibly today. Ordered this and Mando V1 day one... been a long time in the waiting. Looking forward to this guy!

Charged and shipped! Hopefully have tomorrow... possibly today. Ordered this and Mando V1 day one... been a long time in the waiting. Looking forward to this guy!
That's awesome! Isn't it great getting shipments in one day?! ;) Congrats

IG11.1.jpg

IG11.2.jpg

IG11.3.jpg

IG11.4.jpg

Din.IG.Grogu.2.jpg

Looks great! Thanks for sharing the photo's!

I'm assuming yours came direct from Sideshow? You're in LA so it makes sense that you would be in the first batch of lucky ones to receive theirs. Can't wait to get mine!

Congrats DR and thanks for cool pics and posing! Nice to finally see you got him. Not many IG seem to be landing here lately. Hope this is a good sign things are starting to move. ;)

Congrats DR and thanks for cool pics and posing! Nice to finally see you got him. Not many IG seem to be landing here lately. Hope this is a good sign things are starting to move. ;)

I don't know if this is a batch shipment like they were doing. I'm thinking not since this went to Waitlist then right back to Preorder the following day. Hopefully they got a huge shipment.

Nice shots DR37...paint work and weathering look very nice. What's the pleather like on the bandoliers ?

Thanks, Matrix. This is seriously some of the best weathering i have seen on a 1/6 figure. HT really put in effort in the paint apps... many layers. The pleather looks great but i don't think it will last especially in humid climates. I can imaging even average futzing/handling of the bandoliers (which will be done) speeding up the deterioration.
Unfortunatley, I'm picturing a larger version of the Deathtrooper holster.
The rubber gasket joint covers also raise some concern.

The bandolier is sitting nicely on yours. Have you pinched it in the back or is it just sitting that way naturally? In all the review videos it seemed to look a bit awkward. So much so that I had already started googling custom replacements

The wonky futz of the bandolier... It's the one thing that stood out to me in the promo shots.
There are a couple bits on his torso that stick out the sides where i carefully pulled the bandolier around to keep it held down, but as mentioned it is a delicate pleather - Hot Toys pleather at that - so i ended up using a tiny tab of snot tape on each side to keep it more snug to the torso. Also it is acid free so it won't ever damage the paint or bandolier.

Back