1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6c0f1ed6cc14a7df0dcc44a600497dba.jpg

That is not a nice image [emoji3525]

Sent from a point in space and time.

Last edited:
Such a Hot Toys Star Wars orgy today. Would have been great to spread those announcement over the last few days. Still feeling a bit dizzy following that double Mando Fett reveal.

Hmmm. Oddly not feeling this as much as I had hoped to. Interesting.

IG-11 never really interested me as a figure, because with those rubber joints I'd have to treat him as a statue like IG-88.

Seeing him now in photos doesn't make me feel any regret.

Bacara said:
6c0f1ed6cc14a7df0dcc44a600497dba.jpg

That is not a nice image [emoji3525]

Deluxe Djarin was already looking pretty grey compared to original Djarin, and IG-11 certainly isn't helping. lol

Holy crap what a Hot Toys Star Wars day !!!

Double Mando Boba and IG-11 !!!

I'd completely forgotten they'd even released this until I looked at this thread. Been praying that this would be the next release since OG Mando, then they go and unleash a Bobagasm on us and it's ''oh yeah they also released IG-11, cool'.

The weathering and articulation look great. I think this one might've flown under the radar for many people.

I'd completely forgotten they'd even released this until I looked at this thread. Been praying that this would be the next release since OG Mando, then they go and unleash a Bobagasm on us and it's ''oh yeah they also released IG-11, cool'.

The weathering and articulation look great. I think this one might've flown under the radar for many people.

Looking forward to him; he'll be amazing with my V1 Mandos. Looks like the only other original Mandalorian character we'll get besides Moff and the Child.:(

Won't trust HT to do the Marshall, unless he's brought back for Season 3. Or the Armorer.

Looking forward to him; he'll be amazing with my V1 Mandos. Looks like the only other original Mandalorian character we'll get besides Moff and the Child.:(

Won't trust HT to do the Marshall, unless he's brought back for Season 3. Or the Armorer.

Personally, I think there's every chance he'll be the main star of Rangers of the New Republic. As for whether they'll make him or not for season 2, I mean they're halfway there with the armour already. It all comes down to whether or not they'd be willing to do that headsculpt. He's definitely a big enough star to warrant a hs.

Great news that this one is releasing soon. That will mean 6-8 weeks before SS receives him. (Hoping the cargo ship issues are resolved by then...)

Personally, I think there's every chance he'll be the main star of Rangers of the New Republic. As for whether they'll make him or not for season 2, I mean they're halfway there with the armour already. It all comes down to whether or not they'd be willing to do that headsculpt. He's definitely a big enough star to warrant a hs.

With the way things are and how he was received, having the Marshall lead the show would make sense. I think we might see him sooner than that, in the BoBF show.

I picked this guy up because 1) I've always loved the IG design and 2) It's nice to have something that isn't a guy wearing armor (AKA everything I have lol).

I picked this guy up because 1) I've always loved the IG design and 2) It's nice to have something that isn't a guy wearing armor (AKA everything I have lol).

Good reason - as a pretty new SW collector, I needed an SW character to change the shelf up (besides the 3 Mandos). Plus, loved the character and dynamic with Din D'jarin. And it's a memory of Kuiil.:crying

Some pics from FB. I'll be curious to hear what this figure is like in hand, and if it feels any more solid and high-quality than the very light and plasticky Sideshow IG-88.

FB_IMG_1613761639408.jpg

FB_IMG_1613761643815.jpg

Yeah I'm excited for this one. I have the SH Figuarts IG-11 and that's a terrific figure, I hope this one is just as good!

Back