Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this posted before with the canopy shut?

6064819769_3057e6d6da_z.jpg

6065365466_9a774dcca3_z.jpg

Photos by kenmoo

I try & convince my self some times that I don't need this. Look at it, it's insanely amazing. I hope they reissue the Tumbler from the new Barman Movie. They'll look awesome together.

I try & convince my self some times that I don't need this. Look at it, it's insanely amazing. I hope they reissue the Tumbler from the new Barman Movie. They'll look awesome together.

Hot Toys presents...
200px-cocktail_1988.jpg

And for only $600, the Tumbler...
1.jpg

I really do wish I could get this. At the end of the day I already have a lot on pre-order and I don't have the space for it.

I still have my tumbler in it's box which seems like such a waste. Maybe one day I'll be able to move into a house where I can have a spacious man cave to display it in.

For the price thus will go for, it better have the blue screen inside be lit up and not painted on.

When the Gantry was announced people claimed the high cost was because of the 83 points of articulation and engineering, none of that on here

Question

How's this HT Batmoblie gonna compare to the CM Batmoblie?

No contest

HT > CM

The word bargain usually isn't used much with Hot Toys nowadays but that's :exactly: what their Batmobile will be compared to the CM especially since it will be true 1/6 scale. :lecture.

Here, let me be an adult about it....:pfft: CM can keep their overpriced Superman and Batmobile.

What other pieces are due to be released in March 2012? PO is one thing, but when you have to pay the balance due for two figures and the Batmobile.... I'll be using a credit card if they all come at once..
To bad none of these dates are official... We pay and if not delivered on time I think we should get some kind of discount for the troubles...
TNRD is BS, when the items are delayed, what do we get as buyers? Nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back