Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that's low? That's about what I expect.

I think it's high. People came back from SDCC saying the reps said Joker and Batman would be around $250. That was accurate. They also came back saying HT would be shooting for the $500-$600 range for the Batmobile. That's about what I'd expect. Otherwise, HT's gonna price themselves right out of the market on it.

I think it's high. People came back from SDCC saying the reps said Joker and Batman would be around $250. That was accurate. They also came back saying HT would be shooting for the $500-$600 range for the Batmobile. That's about what I'd expect. Otherwise, HT's gonna price themselves right out of the market on it.

500-600 plus shipping is still a bit high.....I would like to see it around the same price as the tumbler when it was released @ 350.

:exactly: :lecture

500-600 plus shipping is still a bit high.....I would like to see it around the same price as the tumbler when it was released @ 350.

I would like to see it around the same price as the powerloader w/ripley when it was released @ $260

not a snowball's chance in hell at that though.......... :lol

I would like to see it around the same price as the powerloader w/ripley when it was released @ $260

not a snowball's chance in hell at that though.......... :lol

Depends. Swap the name HotToys to Kenner and you stand a pretty good chance of scoring an '89 Batmobile. :lol

As long as their quality goes up with the price, then all the speculation on price is justified.

at least $500....since batman and joker is already with high price.

Man I dont even know if I'd get this, I wanna get both figures but man, this seems like a boat.

Was this posted before with the canopy shut?

6064819769_3057e6d6da_z.jpg

6065365466_9a774dcca3_z.jpg

Photos by kenmoo

This is it for me, i think. I can't see myself wanting, or for that matter having the space, for another big 1/6 collectible like this. This '89 stuff is so good i'd even sell off my Nolan Batman stuff to fund it if i needed to. God help me if they do a Batwing though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back