1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't the pants be military green?
taking-critcism.png

It looks about right. This promo pic shows it under natural light.

MV5BNDg0MTdhYWYtMjdiOC00OGFhLWI5ZGYtOTYwYWY2MDcwNjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_.jpg

I wonder if UZI sales shot up after the movie came out?

We need new Terminator collectibles. It's the 35th anniversary for **** sake.

That reminded me of one of Ginger's lines in the film.

I'd get the shock of my life if I ever saw a new Hot Toys Terminator reveal. It feels so massively unlikely now. I mean T6 maybe but who cares about that really.

I'm hoping with both Star Wars and the MCU on a downward spiral, HT might go back to what they did best. Iconic characters from classic movies. It's not likely though.

That reminded me of one of Ginger's lines in the film.

I'd get the shock of my life if I ever saw a new Hot Toys Terminator reveal. It feels so massively unlikely now. I mean T6 maybe but who cares about that really.

I care! Tim Miller, David Goyer and James Cameron are involved. The HT Guardian Terminator had a great likeness for a weak film. The T-3000 had a cool design as well. It was a cool plot twist that John was the Terminator this time.

Pops and that Endo were nice figures, albeit oversized (why can't Hot Toys be consistent with size) but ultimately do they really carry the same meaning as anything from T1 or T2? I've had all my T4 stuff and Pops boxed away for years now, eventually to be sold if I ever stop procrastinating on that.

I'm assuming the same would be the case with T6. The film has more chance of being good than any Terminator film since T2 but I'm so used to disappointment by now that optimism is low by default.

I don't have high hopes for the new Terminator.
Even if it will be closely monitored by Cameron, it's not a James Cameron film.
And what made special the first two is the man himself.

My first pre order Hot Toy, and still in my top 5.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

My first pre order Hot Toy, and still in my top 5.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Same here. A lot of shelf presence. I’m still really butt hurt they killed the quarter scale[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have high hopes for the new Terminator.
Even if it will be closely monitored by Cameron, it's not a James Cameron film.
And what made special the first two is the man himself.

Well in the interview he said he is not monitoring it closely. It is not his movie and he is busy with Avatar. He had a few ideas here and there and he modified a script a little bit but that is it. He sounds good and it looks like he wants the movie to be good but I don't know. He is my favorite director of all time but his interviews about TG and T3 were laughable...he is all over the place sometimes. So anyway he wont have a big influence overall sadly.

The studios know having a big name director attached to a project (even in a minute capacity) means higher box office. He may have looked at a few ideas scribbled on a napkin and said " that's ok". For marketing purposes, that gets blown up as "heavily involved".

T6 has feminist agenda written all over it.

Same here. A lot of shelf presence. I’m still really butt hurt they killed the quarter scale[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It boggles my mind that they wouldn't go ahead and make that. They could do it now for the 35th anniversary but no. Maximum and exclusive priority to superheroes now.

Personally I'd prefer to see a 1/4 Tech Noir over the Police Station Assault though.

I'm going to be selling my entire terminator collection all as one lot. most likely it's going to go up on eBay so if anybody's interested let me know.
It is a lot of figures every different phase of Arnold and the Terminator & Terminator 2.

Back