1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I remember that, damn it looked cool. :(
attachment.php
there is not even one pixel in that pic that would make it T1 :slap
age, hair, glasses, jacket - everything is wrong.
this picture is so old, and people still say it's 1/4 T1 for some weird reason.
also it looks like some bollywood knockoff.

20111020-161308.jpg

I was just watching Terminator last night. Definitely agree that this figure is less than ideal. . .but I'm happy HT did it at all, considering how little they focus on classic horror/sci-fi stuff. Two versions of this figure, both modified, are still proudly displayed on my Terminator shelf.

:rotfl

there is not even one pixel in that pic that would make it T1 :slap
age, hair, glasses, jacket - everything is wrong.
this picture is so old, and people still say it's 1/4 T1 for some weird reason.
also it looks like some bollywood knockoff.

20111020-161308.jpg

P., I don't think many of us out there actually believed this was the figure itself. If they had gone that far, they would have released it. Most knew that it was a mock up. The only thing that might have been real at the time was the assortment of weapons. They were certainly much more detailed than the previously released versions, so they may have at least gotten that far.

That looks fantastic. What does your Phicen neck look like on this figure.

thank you guys, sorry for not answering in time :)
today i bought cutters, like these, but 450/18 instead of 900/36, whatever that means.

Steel-Bar-Cutter.jpg

tested it on a rod remaining from the body, and it work so much easier than sawing the rod off, damaging rubber in process (as it needs to be removed from sawing zone). will try easier methods for other bodies.

i think you should, i also cut the flesh under arms - and some from the back part of the neck. KP02 flesh vest is too thick, and his neck doesn't allow MMS238 head to sit straight, it bends forward.

because this is MMS238 head joint:

s-l1600.jpg

and this is a head joint that Phicen bodies are designed for:

Phicen_Male_head1-3.jpg

you have no space in MMS238 head for Phicen neck ball unless you do some cutting. my goal was a) to keep all head electronics intact and b) to try and keep head's ball joint undamaged. my first attempt didn't reach the goal (b), so i'll continue engineering.

phicenbodymod_003_zpsvpfx5y88.jpg~original

Who did this and how much did it run?

That was me, it's just a touch up I did as the stock paint was way too tanned. I added extra blood, made the lips and eye bag more purple and lighten the general skin tone. Unlike the other films, the T-800 looked like a rotting zombie at the end of T1 and Hot Toys missed the mark in my opinion.

Woke up and Damn Arnold took shelf dive w gargoyle shades on! Omg i broke them! Grrrr.. Found a pair for 23 bucks didnt think i'd
Find any listed on evilbay. Got sooo lucky to replace. Arnie'$ goin back 2 safe cabinet stay flippin safe.

Woke up and Damn Arnold took shelf dive w gargoyle shades on! Omg i broke them! Grrrr.. Found a pair for 23 bucks didnt think i'd
Find any listed on evilbay. Got sooo lucky to replace. Arnie'$ goin back 2 safe cabinet stay flippin safe.

Ouch! Over a year ago my 1/4 Hot Toys IM mk45 fell 6ft onto carpet. My heart sank immediately but popped the arm back it and it’s good as new. Definitely behind glass after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate it when that happens. I know some people would say just superglue them back together but you'll always know they are not perfect. Really got to get a replacement when something like that happens. Fortunately I haven't broke my Gargs yet.

We pay hi price as collectors to keep it all perfect. This why i dont
Collect statues yet. Great looking pieces of art i'd be devasted if killed a 1/4 statue n scarred 1/6 can survive a lot and love changing poses up. So foe now
Ill keep my dollys cough ahem Action figure's!!

At least you found some replacements. Mine are on the top shelf, I make sure the stand grabs their crotches tighter than usual (insert joke here) so to minimize the risk of falling.

32544640428_5318f6d241_b.jpg

Sometimes I forget the MMS136 originally had those bright beige pants. I replaced all mine with MMS238 pants.

I just pretend that the plot dictated him to change pants in between scenes. Tactical decisions of sorts. Problem solved.

Shouldn't the pants be military green? I feel the mms238 color is still wrong, or am I wrong?

Back