1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i have a defective stand . The Stand doesnt fit into the base, the peg is too big. I am too scared to put more force as i may break the stand. :gah:

All the stands are like that. Mine was like that too. I thought i'd never get it in coz the slot for it looked smaller then the peg itself. A pain in the *** to get into the base. You just have to force the peg into the base. I know it seems obvious but make sure your putting it the right way around also. It'll slot into place if you put enough pressure on it.

My First Ever Hot Toys :)

Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged by Baidujya Saikia, on Flickr

I think i have a defective stand . The Stand doesnt fit into the base, the peg is too big. I am too scared to put more force as i may break the stand. :gah:
Fantastic pics WoWW CongratZ with your first figure :)

d45cf8968a1e39e7d7e89a3aa7cce92a.jpg
just got him today, looks badass right out of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Mine is now in the exact same pose....cause i can point the AR straight up due to size restriction of the detolf...

Ha! Mine is now in the exact same pose....cause i can point the AR straight up due to size restriction of the detolf...

Yup same restrictions. I actually can't have him pointing the shotgun straight unless he's at an angle. I've had him a couple weeks and I still can't stop staring at him haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a bad wrinkle in my lapel collar....any suggestion on how to flatten it out?

The photos you guys are putting up are amazing. I'm just starting out with Hot Toys stuff and I'm really considering picking this up. I've just started reading about the past issues with Hot Toys and rubber bodies. I think I heard the T2 T-800 had a rubber upper body and neck and was wondering if it was the same for this figure too? While I haven't heard of any issues with the T2 figure, given the price of these things and my limited budget it's something I'd have to take into consideration when choosing what to buy I guess.

I think this looks too good to pass up either way.

I agree that the pictures in this thread are great. I ordered mine almost a week ago from BBTS and it should finally be here tomorrow. I can't wait!

I agree that the pictures in this thread are great. I ordered mine almost a week ago from BBTS and it should finally be here tomorrow. I can't wait!

I'm excited for you. This is still one of my favorite figs!

I would agree with that except everytime i shell out money on customs hot toys then releases the item in question as a mms.

Back