1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the body is not bulky enough, Arnie was a big mofo in T1, HT should of made a bigger body for this fig for sure.
Great tutorial P., I would rep it but I got to share my rep around it says?

Thanks P., bookmarked for when I get the figure. Is the rubber skin hard to remove? I've had experience with the Superman Reeve body, there's a tab at the side rib cage that I pulled apart, is this similar to that?

thank you for you comments and rep points. i hope the instruction helps those who wanted to fix the body. tried my best to make it detailed.

Finally ordered this guy with 2 day shipping for Christmas. Gonna rewatch the movie sometime to make the days go by faster. Does modding a figure, like how P. Did it, decrease the value of the figure ? Say if I ever needed to sell it ( not that I have any plans to)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d45cf8968a1e39e7d7e89a3aa7cce92a.jpg
just got him today, looks badass right out of the box

d45cf8968a1e39e7d7e89a3aa7cce92a.jpg
just got him today, looks badass right out of the box

I still freakin love this figure. Maybe not PERFECT but overall, it's a pretty impressive piece. I can't remember having as much fun unboxing a figure as this one. If they ever do offer up the quarter scale, I'll be all over it.

Yeah unfortunately it slips right out at certain angles so I left the magazine out for now until I figure out what to do

You can put a light coat of clear nail polish on the inside the magazine housing. If one coat doesn't work, just reapply as necessary until it gets the proper "tooth" to hold it in place. Just give it a few hours, to a day to set. I swear by it for issues like this.

Last edited:
Awesome I'm gonna try that later today. Thanks

I used a little bit of blue tack on mine and it holds pretty well.

Finally ordered this guy with 2 day shipping for Christmas. Gonna rewatch the movie sometime to make the days go by faster. Does modding a figure, like how P. Did it, decrease the value of the figure ? Say if I ever needed to sell it ( not that I have any plans to)

It'd definitely decrease the value if you were to sell to the masses on places like eBay, but if you were to sell on here and advertise it as a modded, accurate body, then you'd probably gain value. It's all about selling to the right crowd (i.e. hard core Terminator fans who know the difference, us :lol)

I used a little bit of blue tack on mine and it holds pretty well.

It'd definitely decrease the value if you were to sell to the masses on places like eBay, but if you were to sell on here and advertise it as a modded, accurate body, then you'd probably gain value. It's all about selling to the right crowd (i.e. hard core Terminator fans who know the difference, us :lol)

After seeing him in person I don't even think I need the mod. He looks great as is, and my horrible skills would probably only make it worse.

Back