Hot Toys - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 50/50 split for me, having seen T2, it connects them better, but, for T1 by itself at the time, it ruins the notion that Kyle and Sarah may have saved the future, it's too clearly an implication of making things happen, and while the end does hint that a storm is coming, I think Sarah's survival promotes a sense of victory, that scene would kill that, it's like the scenes at the close of X-Files episodes that make you go, ok, everything just solved in the last 50 minutes, wasn't solved at all.

Yeah, but wasn't that the point? As far as the first film is concerned, I'm not sure there is a paradox so a happy ending is impossible. Skynet and John Connor both create themselves and there's an infinite loop. That's pretty much the twist at the end.

The next scene, after that Cyberdyne Systems reveal would have been the pregnant Sarah Connor in the desert like the final cut of the film. That deleted scene wouldn't have played down the finale of the film in fact it would have given the outcome a great sense of irony that's not in the original.

There's also this big part that was taken out. It pretty much laid the tracks for T2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5XWE6Y10sw[/ame]

I can see why they cut them out though.

@3:07 Reese figures out he's in a deleted scene. :lol

Yeah, but wasn't that the point? As far as the first film is concerned, I'm not sure there is a paradox so a happy ending is impossible. Skynet and John Connor both create themselves and there's an infinite loop. That's pretty much the twist at the end.

The next scene, after that Cyberdyne Systems reveal would have been the pregnant Sarah Connor in the desert like the final cut of the film. That deleted scene wouldn't have played down the finale of the film in fact it would have given the outcome a great sense of irony that's not in the original.

There's also this big part that was taken out. It pretty much laid the tracks for T2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5XWE6Y10sw

I can see why they cut them out though.

I just can't pull the trigger on the 1/4 scale, hundreds more and not compatible with anything else I have. Now if someone offered me one for free or I won the lottery I wouldn't turn them down, but considering my circumstances...

i think this one will be better then the ENTERBAY one, the ENTERBAY one doest look chrome enough.

WTF? How can you tell?
Again, EB didn't show anything at the moment.

1/4 Hot Toys - T1:T-800 Endoskeleton

180723cshvntzvgv2snjv6.jpg

175623c61ml9706sto77l6.jpg

Re: 1/4 Hot Toys - T1:T-800 Endoskeleton

Good lord !
Extra plasma rifle as an accessory. *drool*

Can't wait to see EB response ! :D

Re: 1/4 Hot Toys - T1:T-800 Endoskeleton

I want the endo, will likely be the only thing I want in 1:4 scale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back