Hot Toys - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving all this Endo news!
At this stage to me the best 1/4 Endo is the Argo nauts produced in '91'
Now with all these years past I hope HT & Enterbay can come up with the goods.
Nothing like a bit of healthy Competition.

I wouldn't mind a T1 T-800 Endo from the end of the film with the limp. I'm sort of sick of all the clean, future war endos with the plasma rifles.

They could make it look just like how he looks when he emerges from the tanker truck wreckage and maybe instead of a plasma rifle they could include a second figure that's missing the arm and is only the upper torso. You know, when he's pursuing Sarah Connor at Cyberdyne.

I wouldn't mind a T1 T-800 Endo from the end of the film with the limp. I'm sort of sick of all the clean, future war endos with the plasma rifles.

They could make it look just like how he looks when he emerges from the tanker truck wreckage and maybe instead of a plasma rifle they could include a second figure that's missing the arm and is only the upper torso. You know, when he's pursuing Sarah Connor at Cyberdyne.

And they could give him a miniature diorama base of the Tanker Truck wreckage.

Wow, I'm so late to the party! I have been away for a week and suddenly there are all these Terminator announcements. This looks pretty good, but EB has surpassed my expectations with that first 1/4 T-800. Do you think they will be making their own endoskeleton (Full metal perhaps?)?

Wow, I'm so late to the party! I have been away for a week and suddenly there are all these Terminator announcements. This looks pretty good, but EB has surpassed my expectations with that first 1/4 T-800. Do you think they will be making their own endoskeleton (Full metal perhaps?)?

When Enterbay showed the Teaser for the 1/4 scale Battle Damaged T-800, they said they would be making a 1/4 Endo aswell.

You know, when he's pursuing Sarah Connor at Cyberdyne.

That was Cyberdyne? I thought it was just a random computer factory that the authorities raided for evidence, after which they found the Endo parts and sold them to Cyberdyne a few years later. Guess it makes more sense this way, though.

When Enterbay showed the Teaser for the 1/4 scale Battle Damaged T-800, they said they would be making a 1/4 Endo aswell.

Thanks, I did not know that. I mighty as well just wait for theirs then. I rather buy from EB and make sure I have a nice matching collection.

That was Cyberdyne? I thought it was just a random computer factory that the authorities raided for evidence, after which they found the Endo parts and sold them to Cyberdyne a few years later. Guess it makes more sense this way, though.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NxCl_SmqAY[/ame]

Where's that clip from? I don't have it on my copy of the movie...

Wow - there you go!! Thanks for posting that clip DiFabio - I've NEVER seen that before!

I bought the two disc edition of T1 on DVD about ten years ago, & obviously the subsequent releases have come with more extras since.

Maybe I should trade up. :lol

Yeah, thanks for posting that DiFab, I had never seen it before either. I can understand why they cut it, but it would be cool to see it as part of the movie now that there have been sequels.

Nice clip. I never seen that before either.
I only own the original 2 disc T1 UK edition.
I dont really want the blu ray as its not a improvement just a dvd upscale! IF Lionsgate decide to do then then I will buy the Lowry remastered bluray.

God bless the editor. The unsung hero of a film. This scene would've gave us too much.

It's a 50/50 split for me, having seen T2, it connects them better, but, for T1 by itself at the time, it ruins the notion that Kyle and Sarah may have saved the future, it's too clearly an implication of making things happen, and while the end does hint that a storm is coming, I think Sarah's survival promotes a sense of victory, that scene would kill that, it's like the scenes at the close of X-Files episodes that make you go, ok, everything just solved in the last 50 minutes, wasn't solved at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back