Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they didn't dedicate 90% of their resources on Mando stuff we would have seen a full lineup from this, some Eternals and Shang Chi at the cons.

Plus Sebastian.🐀:bow

vlcsnap-2021-08-07-18h43m04s837.png

🤗

After seeing the movie, I don’t want any figures. Some good characters (Rick Flag was probably my favorite character in this version which shocked me), but no one I want/need on my shelf. The red/black leather outfit for Harley is definitely her best look yet though. Kudos to those who liked it, just wasn’t for me. I think I liked it better than the first one, but not by much. Not the best DCEU film likes it's been touted to be by all media outlets though IMO. Man of Steel is the best in the DCEU for me followed by ZSJL, then WW. Though, if we ever get David Ayer’s Cut (which I highly doubt), maybe that would be my favorite? That said, I still look forward to see who HT actually releases from this movie.

Last edited:
Torn between wanting Bloodsport and Peacemaker but realizing they'd likely be released without the guns, so what's the point. Echoing those who think Ratcatcher would be cool. If nothing else I'm def getting King Shark.

Definitely nothing is figure worthy in this film which was an ok movie a solid 6/10 and the best DC movie except Wonder Woman and joker but what it does do is further justify the ownership of a Harley Quinn figure who is iconic in her own right even if this was the least character development from her in any film, thankfully it also comes in the form her two best looks too

This mandate about no guns from DC/Warner is a major bummer. Releasing Peacemaker or Bloodsport without they're weapons is like releasing Aquaman without his trident or Green Arrow without his bow. Bloodsport with this rifle or bust!
20210807_232647.gif

Definitely nothing is figure worthy in this film which was an ok movie a solid 6/10 and the best DC movie except Wonder Woman and joker but what it does do is further justify the ownership of a Harley Quinn figure who is iconic in her own right even if this was the least character development from her in any film, thankfully it also comes in the form her two best looks too

Yeah that's pretty much my take as well. Movie was miles better than the first, but still just decent and nowhere near as wild and crazy as the hype has been making it out to be.

I definitely need a Harley in that first outfit though. I've passed on all the others but a figure in that outfit would just be way too cool to pass up.

This mandate about no guns from DC/Warner is a major bummer. Releasing Peacemaker or Bloodsport without they're weapons is like releasing Aquaman without his trident or Green Arrow without his bow. Bloodsport with this rifle or bust!
View attachment 534037
Wait, what?

Warner/DC banned their merchandise from having guns? What kind of dumb***-move is that? It's not like it's a children's movie anyway?

By today's logic you'd seriously start to wonder how in the world it's possible that my generation (35-ish) grew up to be that age at all. Back then everything came with guns, swords and other kinds of weaponry... TMNT, MOTU, G.I. Joe, Thundercats, etc. Everything came heavilly armed. Sure most of the guns were somekind of sci-fi laser gun, but look at that GIF of Bloodsport and tell me that looks like a realistic gun... :slap

Seriously, the state of mankind these days...

Last edited:
I didn’t know WB had a gun mandate? Half of there characters have freaking guns

Back