Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought so, i’m seeing alot of people having seen it already thought maybe i was wrong.
Tons of free screenings! It took me two seconds on Google to get two free tickets to a free screening last night (Thursday) over a week before release.
Got busy and couldn’t make it so I’ll just catch it on HBO Max next week.

It was a lot of fun! After seeing it I'm hoping hype for this blows up and we get some nice figures. I'm down for a Bloodsport figure for sure.... IF we get all his accessories.

200w.gif

King Shark will likely go up for preorder in the morning if Batman and Cyborg being shown off at the summer cons are any indication. Positive reception will probably bring Harley soon. Beyond that is anyone’s guess. Elba and Cena might be big enough names to get them made at some point but Ratctcher 2 and Polka Dot Man are going to be the cyborgs/Krennics or the Padmes/Bespin Hans of the Squad.

Looks like another situation where they only had 1 prototype ready and put zero effort into the DC license.

DC being treated like the redheaded stepchild again.

My bet for hot toys is Harley(both costumes), Bloodsport. Nanaue and Peacemaker(for his solo series)

Last edited:
Ratcatcher and Bloodsport are at the top of my list. I'd also take either version of Harley. Rick Flagg deserves a figure here.

Bloodsport, Polkadot Man, Peacemaker, Rick Flag, King Shark and Ratcatcher 2. No interest in Harley.

I think King Shark will get released. Too popular.

Harley always seemed to sell well enough. The Arkham/Classic inspired red/black would be a great seller for any fans of Harley.

Peacemaker might depend on the popularity of his series, but I could see it.

Bloodsport is the least likely.

Zero chance for anything else from Hot Toys. Hopefully some 3rd party companies pick this up though, lots of money to be made.

I only see a Harley (bomber jacket) and a King Shark being produced. I'd like to see some type of face hugging Starro made.

Life-sized Sebastian when.

I only see a Harley (bomber jacket) and a King Shark being produced. I'd like to see some type of face hugging Starro made.
I'm sure that'll be the Sideshow "special edition bonus" for like every figure.

The film was excellent. The characters were great. And the character designs would have amazing shelf presence. I would purchase the whole line, sight unseen, with no hesitation.
Sadly, I think there will be no more reveals from this film from Hot Toys…maybe a Cosbaby or two that no one asked for.
King Shark will go the way of Valkyrie, Blaze Malbus, and Crossbones and Yellow Jacket. He is destined to show up at every convention all over the world…it’s was worth it to Hot Toys to build a prototype because it looks so cool and unique that people will rush over to their booth for a closer look, only to never be released.
They never intended to either. They probably don’t even have a method in place to mass produce this particular figure.
He’s a 1/6 scale booth magnet, and that’s all he ever was.
Hate to break the bad news to anyone who harbored the illusion that they would ever see this figure, or any others from this film, on their own shelves.

Since it came from jal76, it has to be facts! Undisputed facts!

What a Debbie downer...

Back