Hot Toys: The Mandalorian The Child Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think the original Mattel plush is really fun and this one with the Pram is too, but $400 is ABSURD. Literally more expensive than the Sideshow piece.

Yeah, I think the original Mattel plush is really fun and this one with the Pram is too, but $400 is ABSURD. Literally more expensive than the Sideshow piece.

I have to assume that at some point it'll see deep discounts assuming they make a bunch of them. Maybe down the road I'll get one, although I still haven't pulled the trigger on this HT child yet...

I have to assume that at some point it'll see deep discounts assuming they make a bunch of them. Maybe down the road I'll get one, although I still haven't pulled the trigger on this HT child yet...

It's Mattel Creations, I don't think those will be sold in stores. You can preorder it for only one week, sounds kind of like Haslab but with an extremely short window and no minimum I guess? I have no idea if you pay now or later.

It's Mattel Creations, I don't think those will be sold in stores. You can preorder it for only one week, sounds kind of like Haslab but with an extremely short window and no minimum I guess? I have no idea if you pay now or later.

You pay at checkout.

The whole thing is a little odd. They give people only from 3/5 to 3/12 to order, they have you pay upfront, and the ETA is spring 2022.

I know they want to keep it limited, but you have to be okay with all of that to order. Very minimal advertising about it as well.

It's exclusive to Mattel Creations (I'm quoting them: "an e-commerce and content platform that will feature curated items for sale") so it will not be sold at retail.

I'm sure that this was already discussed but I just noticed that on the Mattel pram, the doors can open and close remotely. That's a cool feature.

The base reminds me of the Trade Federation blockade ship from TPM...

I'm sure that this was already discussed but I just noticed that on the Mattel pram, the doors can open and close remotely. That's a cool feature.

The base reminds me of the Trade Federation blockade ship from TPM...

I don't know why that automatic door feature is tempting me but it is! Curse you Mattel! This would mean I'd have to purchase the HT Child to go in it as that Mattel plush, while adorable, just wouldn't cut it...

Would the hot toys version fit tho? The plush is 11.5" and I believe the ht child is 15". I wouldn't buy it for that purpose. Might not close

Would the hot toys version fit tho? The plush is 11.5" and I believe the ht child is 15". I wouldn't buy it for that purpose. Might not close

Oh I know. I'd never close it anyway, which totally negates the coolness of it opening and closing anyway. I'm currently on the "not buying" train. I just need to hold out another two days and I won't be able to order the pram anyway. Collector logic at it's best!

Anyone know what's going on with this? Got charged on Monday from Sideshow, and it's been "preparing to ship" since then. Anyone else?

Anyone know what's going on with this? Got charged on Monday from Sideshow, and it's been "preparing to ship" since then. Anyone else?

This is the first I've heard of them having this ready to ship.

I'm guessing that they were supposed to get a shipment of this, FFH Spider-Man, and Spider-Armor Mk4 and it didn't arrive this week, but they had already printed the shipping labels so they took our money.

Probably all stuck in the port traffic jam. They said something aboput expecting a trailer from the port earlier this week that has not arrived.

I just sent out a request to cancel this order. Thought about it a lot and 1, I don?t have the extra space for another full size statue, and 2, I just am not that impressed with it. Going to use the funds to pay off my Boba 2 pack deluxe

I just sent out a request to cancel this order. Thought about it a lot and 1, I don?t have the extra space for another full size statue, and 2, I just am not that impressed with it. Going to use the funds to pay off my Boba 2 pack deluxe

A wise choice.

Just asked sideshow about mine. day one order and paid in full they said no shipments yet from hot toys lol so I guess who knows right ? !!! Lol

Had one more payment on mine and planned on paying it off to get it now, but sounds like I may as well wait since your day one order hasn't even shipped yet. Final payment due in April.

Back