Hot Toys: The Mandalorian The Child Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Port delays aside, we’ve seen no evidence that they go strictly by order date.

It probably helps to have ordered earlier, but some people who ordered day one get it after.

I know I’ve ordered late before and had mine arrive the same time as early orders.

g2010.jpg

g111.jpg

g210.jpg

g311.jpg

g411.jpg

g611.jpg

g711.jpg

g811.jpg

g911.jpg

g1011.jpg

gvsg110.jpg

gvsg210.jpg

gvsg310.jpg

gvsg510.jpg

gvsg410.jpg

They did an excellent job, This Child is really beautiful ! :clap

I'm glad I kept this on order. We have the SS one, but the HT version looks great as well. The ear seams aren't very noticeable in the pics. If I wasn't looking for them, I probably wouldn't have even noticed.

Part of me is almost toying with the idea of getting this. I primarily collect sixth scale, but this would be a neat piece to have in the collection.

Part of me is almost toying with the idea of getting this. I primarily collect sixth scale, but this would be a neat piece to have in the collection.

Same here. I wasn't going to get a full size Grogu initially but was almost tempted by the SS version. The HT version though pushed me over the edge with the articulation since he won't be limited to a permanent sky gazing position.

Delivery has been delayed and now I can't wait for him to arrive.

Just came in yesterday overall I’m happy with it looking past the large hands and feet. The feet can be covered standing or sitting ( just turn them in the take down the height ) here he is sitting just a quick pose till I have time to really set him up. I’m happy with both my sideshow and now my HT.
B5011BC9-F10B-48D9-A8B2-93EFA4D92050.jpeg

Has everyone seen this? Reports of it tearing at the mouth.

180993320_10158453128042060_5558114154724644632_n.jpg

I'm guessing this happens if you leave the mouth fully closed too long

Back