1/6 Hot Toys - The Falcon & The Winter Soldier - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just glad they finally looked at a picture of Anthony Mackie when they decided to make this figure.

Although I will readily admit that this is a gorgeous figure, it's not the Sam Wilson I'm after. Really really hope that HT will use this to also produce a Falcon version as well with the posable wings. If they've gone this much trouble to make this, why not go for two versions? Missed out on the CW Falcon and eBay prices are not great.

I think the toy definitely looks like a more idealized version of the costume. The cowl looks great on the toy, but doesn't quite work irl. I wouldn't say it's terrible, but I hope it gets a slight revamp for the whatever's next. This figure, though, looks completely badass as is. The sculpt is on point too.
This looks like the CG touched up shots of the suit.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

I am beyond excited for this figure. I have been waiting for years to get a official version on the shelf and now only 18 months to go :yess:.

Nice thing is it looks different enough from my custom so they can share a shelf along with the Winter Soldier version.

This is a definite pass for me. I'll wait for Cap 4 to see if they make Sam a more compelling character and if the costume is improved.

This is a definite pass for me. I'll wait for Cap 4 to see if they make Sam a more compelling character and if the costume is improved.

The movie isnt expected to come out until 2024 and two years for HT to get it out so 2026. With the way prices are going up this will be closer to $500 by then.

The movie isnt expected to come out until 2024 and two years for HT to get it out so 2026. With the way prices are going up this will be closer to $500 by then.

Might have more accessories and Covid will be out of the way. Hulk A1 was $300 and then the AOU one was $274. If you just don't feel it on a $375 figure, then I wouldn't pull the trigger either. Glad I waited till Gladiator Hulk, which was a no brainer for me. Plus, didn't he have 2 redwings that helped push up the falling vehicle? Only 1 in the listing. Got more than a year to decide on a figure we all know won't sell out at this price.

The day when standard 1/6th scale figures become $500 is when I bow out. I will tolerate it with Iron Men figs for the Diecast tax...but a REGULAR figure??? Gimme a break!

Mate you seem to "bow out" multiple times a day. I hope these endless rants are at least more entertaining for you then they are for anyone else

The day when standard 1/6th scale figures become $500 is when I bow out. I will tolerate it with Iron Men figs for the Diecast tax...but a REGULAR figure??? Gimme a break!

The last falcon was $235 so this is a $140 jump. Ridiculous already but it's figure i really want. Bo-Katan being $285 and Wanda being $275 shows a regular figure will be over $300 VERY soon so the next Cap could very easily go up $100 in 3 years.

Hasbro is raising prices because materials (plastic) and other manufacturing costs are going up so we have not seen the last of price increases.

Diecast figures (that own all of them) are still mostly plastic and just a gimmick to raise prices.

Mate you seem to "bow out" multiple times a day. I hope these endless rants are at least more entertaining for you then they are for anyone else

Gmoney has a point tho. And I agree with a lot of it. Glad my figs are holding up; but HT doesn't promise longevity. Drop a grand on two "regular" figs - makes ya think. HT doesn't guarantee production quality either like the IM debacle or the Alien figs that rotted.

Guess that makes this Falcon a bargain.:monkey3

Why is the price so high? The Civil War version was like $100 less than this lol.
Obligatory ?BACK IN MY DAY?, this is a $250 figure at most. Looks good though, but not at almost the price of a 1/4 .

We forget Civil War was half a decade ago.

Personally very excited for this. Prototype looks great so far.

Back